Maxcheaters.com Forum Dedicated To Lineage Ii Only?

Maxtor

Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?

• Yes
    • No

Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?

If you vote YES, all forum categories of lineage II will be expanded, with moderators only to Lineage II:

1) Lineage II Moderator

This moderator will have full access to all lineage II areas.

2) Lineage II Java Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Java sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

3) Lineage II OFF Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II OFF sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

4) Lineage II Client Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Client sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

5) Lineage II Marketplace Moderator 

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Marketplace sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

6) Private Servers Moderator 

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Private Servers sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

Special Ranks:

1) LineageII Java Developer 

Members with Java knownledge based on Lineage II, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II Java Moderator

2) LineageII OFF Developer.

Members with Lineage II official files knownledge, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II OFF Moderator

2) LineageII Client Developer

Members with Lineage II Client knownledge, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II Client Moderator

3) Lineage II Clan Leader

Members who have a verified old clan in Lineage II history will get automatically this rank. 

4) Lineage II Server Owner

Members who own a verified old Private Server(s) in Lineage II will get this rank.

4) Middleman (for marketplace)

Members in this rank are verified traders by MaxCheaters.com.

5) Support Team

Members in this rank will support VIPs/Premium/Platinum areas and get paid for every solution they give. 

6) Private Servers Beta Tester

Members in this rank will test all private servers in Lineage II posted in MaxCheaters.com and right a review in Private Servers Premium list. 

7) Cheater/Botter

To get this rank you need to share verified cheats/bots in Lineage II area.

All other games will be removed (**except League of Legends and Warcraft)

If  you vote NO, forum categories will include all games such as Lineage II, League of Legends , Warcraft and news such as CS:GO , Overwatch, Hearthstone etc.

• Upvote 1

4) Lineage II Server Owner

Members who own a verified old Private Server(s) in Lineage II will get this rank.

I suggest not to add this one for a while,because most servers nowadays close in less than a week.You'll have to give every owner this rank and remvove it again?Or just give to the 3-4 ones that make servers alive for a long-term period.

I suggest not to add this one for a while,because most servers nowadays close in less than a week.You'll have to give every owner this rank and remvove it again?Or just give to the 3-4 ones that make servers alive for a long-term period.

You are highly retarded, if you read again you will see that he is talking for verified old servers.

Listen me, all topics except Lineage2 and Spam topics are useless because no one is posting anything actually everything is useless, if you see at private server or upcoming servers section you will notice a good activity turn it to Lineage2 forum and you will see more people advertising their servers and you will see they will start posting more guides and shares related to l2, who the fuk will post a guide for wow or lol? 2017 and the l2 is still a game with big community, maxcheaters sounds good but i cant see anything related to it.

You are highly retarded, if you read again you will see that he is talking for verified old servers.

There are not very "old" servers,mosts are copy,i would personally to 3-4 real "old" administrators.(example BnB or Khaos etc.)And most "old" admins just advertise,they are not that active as individuals on the forum.

Edited by Accountant

Why you even need votes, the numbers and forum statistics speak for themselves

Because statistics speak for themeselves , i believe mxc born for lineage only. All other games are not active here.

There are not very "old" servers,mosts are copy,i would personally to 3-4 real "old" administrators.(example BnB or Khaos etc.)

You are not the guy that is able to judge who is who on the L2 Server scene, trust me on that one

Because statistics speak for themeselves , i believe mxc born for lineage only. All other games are not active here.

Then lock this and do what you have to do, you're already out of time

You should keep lol and dota2 from other games.And mxc has not the hacks/exploits now that back then made it famous.Everything is almost fix,and rarely would be a cheat that can be attractive to players again.Old days mxc had a lot of community cause of exploiting programms and bugs that now won't have a chance to work.The cheating for l2 shares here were rocking back then.

Edited by Accountant

Maxtor must set some rules if he wants to see good changes on this dead forum, if he decides to make it more lineage2 related then he must se a rule which every server must be online atleast 1 month without any wipe to get verified here as Verified Private Server, then he will need some moderators to check everyday listed servers online status by checking some topsites like top100 hopzone topzone and etc if any server closes it will be removed from the verified servers list, imagine the population that can bring this system with new players new clans, every single l2 player will join to this forum

You are just trashtalkin instead of givin some ideas if u wont give any idea just gtfo.

Yeah, you are free to give a full list of ideas that will get ignored retard, I don't give a crap. At least my answer was plain I bet you didn't even get the meaning of it.

Yeah, you are free to give a full list of ideas that will get ignored retard, I don't give a crap. At least my answer was plain I bet you didn't even get the meaning of it.

Ofc im free to give any idea i want and if i get ignored or not this is not your fukin business go back to your home and eat your shoes thats what you can do best.