New Mxc Membergroups

Maxtor

PS. maxtor the new rank looks kinda bad.. i prefer the old one.

At least tell strain or whoever made it to make it smaller.. its bigger than my profil photo

strain made it. im waiting for the rest images . its fine i like it :)

Hello, but as i remember whole forum is shit compare to 1% of my knowledge. But you're so stupid that you don't even know what im talking about.

I gave him the PSD in his skype. Tell me mrPro, is PNG and PSD less quality? I doubt if you know the basic in graphics but PSD is source as png also since is loseless.

You're retard Simply. I laugh at whole forum when you people make a reference in graphics i fall from my chair.

H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@ KEEP UP PLS

PSD IS NO BITMAP IDIOT NEITHER AN IMAGE FORMAT

PSD is just a wrapper photoshop object 

:alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:

:not bad:

Sorry max I don't wanna spam but this is getting way out of hand

Obviously your "knowledge" is negative, I rarely use photoshop but I know much more

Edited by xxdem

H@H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@H@ KEEP UP PLS

PSD IS NO BITMAP IDIOT NEITHER AN IMAGE FORMAT

PSD is just a wrapper photoshop object 

:alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:  :alone:

:not bad:

Sorry max I don't wanna spam but this is getting way out of hand

Obviously your "knowledge" is negative, I rarely use photoshop but I know much more

You're useless anyway u can't sell even 1 code in marketplace and u judge me in graphics?

You judge me in graphics? XAXAXA i laugh so hard right now. 

Ps.

Guy who made 60 posts in 1 day posts became gold member: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/200763-accountant/ GG anyway

I'm done with this community.

Also maxtor next time at least say directly what you want, i didn't even know u want new layout u just said repaint the current one no create new. 

Whatever again.

Edited by AccessDenied

You're useless anyway u can't sell even 1 code in marketplace and u judge me in graphics?

Ps.

Guy who made 60 posts in 1 day posts became gold member: http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/200763-accountant/ GG anyway

relax, dont fight. accountant had an old account, he is not new. i can verify that. and these kind of fights with xdem must stop 

Ps.

- Accountant promoted to Gold Member.Reason: Active, promoted by maxtor (03 January 2017)

Member Since 30 Dec 2016

relax, dont fight. accountant had an old account, he is not new. i can verify that. and these kind of fights with xdem must stop 

I'm relaxed. I just can't understand why u didn't ask me new lay out and u ended up again with strain? 

You asked me to clean the old layout so u can change - add the text and i did it just find, nobody find the difference 

Xmgx7UW.jpg

You didn't tell me, access make new rank completely different than the old, thats why i feel offended but since u done with it. I'm out.

- Accountant promoted to Gold Member.Reason: Active, promoted by maxtor (03 January 2017)

Member Since 30 Dec 2016

stay on topic guys :)

Member Since 30 Dec 2016

I am a member since 06. Old accounts,left for years,came back and so on.Maxtor know me before you even join.I was here with fakoykas and others using hlapex.Stop reffer me to ur posts guys.

Sorry for off-topic,but i am bored hearing of your nosense comments. @MrPro*

Edited by Accountant

stay on topic guys :)

Stay on topic? B* please, i'm out of forum, don't be like elfocrash. 

I am a member since 06. Old accounts,left for years,came back and so on.Maxtor know me before you even join.I was here with fakoykas and others using hlapex.Stop reffer me to ur posts guys.

Sorry for off-topic,but i am bored hearing of your nosense comments.

You remind me of Elfo who is same to xdem and when he became moderator he suddedly changed into "LAW man" and was like "no spam please". 

Anyway

On topic. Gl maxtor since u found those i think we done here. 

Edited by AccessDenied

You remind me of Elfo who is same to xdem and when he became moderator he suddedly changed into "LAW man" and was like "no spam please". 

i'm not like no one chill i'm not also here to judge anyone

i'm not like no one chill i'm not also here to judge anyone

Sure, but i won't continue this cause the topic has nothing to do with gold member, so stop post here anyway. 

GL and bb

Anyway

On topic. Gl maxtor since u found those i think we done here. 

i didnt like xdem attitude too, and im sure you did what i requested. but since i saw strain work, (he is more skilled in GFX), i used his images.

Sorry for off-topic,but i am bored hearing of your nosense comments. @MrPro*

you got your promotion cause of your "activity" but now you are saying you were inactive for years? so were exactly is your "activity" ?  :dat: