Best client modifications services by NevesOma

• 1 month later...

This guy keeps the Client Section practically solo alive. For a year we work with him on a daily basis and we are more than satisfied. Decent prices, always over-delivers, very very very friendly attitude and professional approaches on problems. Highly recommended for people who want to make something decent. NOT RECOMMENDED for newbies. Don't waste this guy's time he can solve complex problems. Let the big boys play with him. VOUCHED, keep the good work up mate, l2 community owes you a lot.

• Like 2

The best client mods. Armor, weapons with effects, NPC with Effects, skills, items, cloaks, mobs, bosses.

Edited by Vision

The best client mods. Armor, weapons with effects, NPC with Effects, skills, items, cloaks, mobs, bosses.

Edited by Vision

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey,NevesOma,can you adapte all dragon weapons,valakas weapons and lindior weapons for H5 clients?

i know its already shared on this forum,but i think its not perfect,maybe you can do  it...

yeah i can pay for it.

thx 

• NevesOma changed the title to Best client modifications services by NevesOma
  • NevesOma pinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...