Den einai thema advertising mono file,einai kai thema tou ti server prosferei,kai ti server pezei perisotero to c6 community

ela re file, o athena pou exei ine polu koble den paizei kaneis alla ston l2mid pane oli p klinei se mia vdomada :P den diafwno me afto pou les alla i perissoteri protimane aftous pou tous kapswnoun.. to community exei ginei san tis gkomenes p.x aftos pou tous ferete pena ine nai men kalos alla goustaroun ton prwin pou tis espage sto ksilo .. etsi kai sto l2 .. afti pou provaloun kati koble kai egkiimeno ine adioi kai afti p klinoun kathe 30mins exoun 4k kosmo 

ela re file, o athena pou exei ine polu koble den paizei kaneis alla ston l2mid pane oli p klinei se mia vdomada :P den diafwno me afto pou les alla i perissoteri protimane aftous pou tous kapswnoun.. to community exei ginei san tis gkomenes p.x aftos pou tous ferete pena ine nai men kalos alla goustaroun ton prwin pou tis espage sto ksilo .. etsi kai sto l2 .. afti pou provaloun kati koble kai egkiimeno ine adioi kai afti p klinoun kathe 30mins exoun 4k kosmo 

Prepei omws file me kapio tropo na ftiaksei k ena onoma sthn agora pou leme.Oi servers pou proanaferate nai men klinoun kai ksananigoun se 1-2 weeks alla exoun to onoma kai to stadar community.P.x otan psaxnw na peksw enan server tha paw ekei pou exei kosmo gia na yparxei adagwnismos klp. Dn mporei kapios na farmarei s enan server monos tou. Oi servers aytoi exoun kataferei na ine elkistikoi dioti o kosmos kserei oti 8a exei atoma gia na peksoun.To pedi kratae ienan x10 kai enan x45 server edw  kai xronia,omws pote dn idame aytous tous srvr se kapio site.Pos tha tous mathoume... Prepei na kanei mia kainourgia arxh,enan server me diafhmhsh na paisei kosmo,na ftiaksei onoma,kai na doulevei sinexws panw son srvr.Kai episis prepei na kanei kai updates gt o kosmos kapia 8a varethei,kaka ta psemata ine mikro to interlude client kai dn exeis polla na kaneis alla genika ine kai poliagaphmeno.

• 2 weeks later...

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2RESSA in 3 OR LESS MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Owner trying to create a friendly enviroment using the word "dears", just to avoid the viewer commit suicide while reading the server's feature list. (+1)

2. "The server is based for PvP fan like", i had easier time when i tried decrypt B-linear than find the actual meaning behind this sentence. You mean that your server is for those who are fans of PvP or the server is based on the fans of PvP? (+1)

3. "No bugs" cliche. (+2)

4. "99.9% Uptime", i find easier to trust the advertisement of the mobile screen that flash me a message saying "Congratulations, you're the 100.000th viewer on our site click here to earn your gift" than this. No way to be 99.9% uptime. You're at least 99.8%. (+2)

5. "Fully working skills", this server is making me feel so insecure that i want pretend i'm 10 years old, grab my sheet, wrap it around me and pretend i'm invisible from the monster under my bed. No bugs, 99.9% uptime fully working skills, what the heck, this advertisment is more accurate than Apple's products.(+5)

6. "Balanced Classes.", said every server ever. (+5)

7. "Working fortresses", useless information is useless. Also a player's dilemma in 2016 lineage 2 server is if fortresses are working. In other words nowadays server are more broken than windows 98. (+5)

8. "Fully working wedding", ahhh.. I'm going to give 1 sin for each time i saw "working" word in the feature's list and i hope someone eliminate this word from the grammar before 2018. (+5)

9. Owner is desperate to fill the list with feature he don't have and name all Lineage 2 default npc one by one. (+1)

10. Grandbosses are respawning every 3 hours. God, can you imagine the anxiety a player will have? He will be like: hey clan we just killed valakas and antharas. I will go sleep a bit.. oh damn it, grandboss in 2.5 hours again? I guess i have at least 2 hours to sle... wait baium is spawned? F*ck my life.. (+1)

11. DeathMatch event hours are literally copy pasted from the config in the server's file. I don't know why but lazy town came to my head right now. (+4)

12. Free domain website. (+10)

13. The three server's name has nothing to do with each other. One is called athena, the other is called Forever and the other is called Revenge. No cohesion between them. Kinda like kim kardashian's a*s. (+10) 

14. Preview server with admin char. (+1)

15. In the preview the Sub-class npc has broken html which is pretty visible, yet the owner didn't even bother wait to fix it and then take the preview photo. (+5)

16. Server's website remind me of school years back when our html teacher tried to teach us how to make a website in notepad. (+1)

17. "All Rights Reserved", from who? I'm sure NCSoft won't agree in this one. (+1)

18. Website is missing keys. (+5)

19. "Using bots, l2walker and similar programs is forbidden.", yeap and they gonna respect this rule anyway. (+1)

20. Gevorakoc files detected. (+500)

A TOTAL OF 567 SINS

PHRASE: Nobody dies a virgin, because life fucks us all.

gqJHrSR.png

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2RESSA in 3 OR LESS MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Owner trying to create a friendly enviroment using the word "dears", just to avoid the viewer commit suicide while reading the server's feature list. (+1)

2. "The server is based for PvP fan like", i had easier time when i tried decrypt B-linear than find the actual meaning behind this sentence. You mean that your server is for those who are fans of PvP or the server is based on the fans of PvP? (+1)

3. "No bugs" cliche. (+2)

4. "99.9% Uptime", i find easier to trust the advertisement of the mobile screen that flash me a message saying "Congratulations, you're the 100.000th viewer on our site click here to earn your gift" than this. No way to be 99.9% uptime. You're at least 99.8%. (+2)

5. "Fully working skills", this server is making me feel so insecure that i want pretend i'm 10 years old, grab my sheet, wrap it around me and pretend i'm invisible from the monster under my bed. No bugs, 99.9% uptime fully working skills, what the heck, this advertisment is more accurate than Apple's products.(+5)

6. "Balanced Classes.", said every server ever. (+5)

7. "Working fortresses", useless information is useless. Also a player's dilemma in 2016 lineage 2 server is if fortresses are working. In other words nowadays server are more broken than windows 98. (+5)

8. "Fully working wedding", ahhh.. I'm going to give 1 sin for each time i saw "working" word in the feature's list and i hope someone eliminate this word from the grammar before 2018. (+5)

9. Owner is desperate to fill the list with feature he don't have and name all Lineage 2 default npc one by one. (+1)

10. Grandbosses are respawning every 3 hours. God, can you imagine the anxiety a player will have? He will be like: hey clan we just killed valakas and antharas. I will go sleep a bit.. oh damn it, grandboss in 2.5 hours again? I guess i have at least 2 hours to sle... wait baium is spawned? F*ck my life.. (+1)

11. DeathMatch event hours are literally copy pasted from the config in the server's file. I don't know why but lazy town came to my head right now. (+4)

12. Free domain website. (+10)

13. The three server's name has nothing to do with each other. One is called athena, the other is called Forever and the other is called Revenge. No cohesion between them. Kinda like kim kardashian's a*s. (+10) 

14. Preview server with admin char. (+1)

15. In the preview the Sub-class npc has broken html which is pretty visible, yet the owner didn't even bother wait to fix it and then take the preview photo. (+5)

16. Server's website remind me of school years back when our html teacher tried to teach us how to make a website in notepad. (+1)

17. "All Rights Reserved", from who? I'm sure NCSoft won't agree in this one. (+1)

18. Website is missing keys. (+5)

19. "Using bots, l2walker and similar programs is forbidden.", yeap and they gonna respect this rule anyway. (+1)

20. Gevorakoc files detected. (+500)

A TOTAL OF 567 SINS

PHRASE: Nobody dies a virgin, because life fucks us all.

gqJHrSR.png

thanks for the post dear, first omg lol fail than you forget to write something, servers loves to runs lifecycle until the end, what this mean? no wipe,grand opening, close every a day like the [others] ;)

dear users, thanks you all for our post.

Give a try at Lineage II Ressa, dont miss it nice ultimate pvp features ;)

yeap nice but full lacks of people,come on man..

• 2 weeks later...