Adrenaline And Smart Guard - Mega Scammers. The Sensation Of The Year !

[20:39:17] Akumu: I in theory have access to the developers of adrenaline, Schadow
[20:39:48] Akumu: we can discuss the terms of cooperation with them, but there the price will be some other
[20:39:59] Ranive: Yes, no, easier protection make)
[20:40:16] Akumu: cooperation not in terms of disable bot for averia
[20:40:23] Ranive: and the plan?
[20:40:41] Akumu: and in terms of joint development of protection

Well,when the ban party is starting?

Thats a scam

Just hit me up a pm when it will... ima go like this

Edited by bravetobe

It looks like today's politics, somebody throws a punch line and everybody's at it.

Very nice try but we have nothing to do with the leaking and specially we have no trojans whats or ever in our guard modules.

you may check our guard distribute on virus total or any other major anti virus and dedicated firewall to see what info we do collect.

I have nothing to say regarding this whole situation since we have a conflict of interests here.

Stop spreading false news!

It looks like today's politics, somebody throws a punch line and everybody's at it.

Very nice try but we have nothing to do with the leaking and specially we have no trojans whats or ever in our guard modules.

you may check our guard distribute on virus total or any other major anti virus and dedicated firewall to see what info we do collect.

I have nothing to say regarding this whole situation since we have a conflict of interests here.

Stop spreading false news!

Conflict of interests? Then prove that this is fake news m8 instead of covering your ass behind lame ass excuses.

Conflict of interests? Then prove that this is fake news m8 instead of covering your ass behind lame ass excuses.

I could say you did it, prove me you didn't do it.

If you're looking who to blame, I suppose you should go elsewhere.

And yes it's a conflict, why should I say something regarding if I'm a competitor to one and have constant fight with another. If we had something on adrenalin for example given, we would rather block it for life instead doing a public affair out of it. So again, if you are looking who to blame - you should go elsewhere.

And yes it's a conflict, why should I say something regarding if I'm a competitor to one and have constant fight with another. If we had something on adrenalin for example given, we would rather block it for life instead doing a public affair out of it. So again, if you are looking who to blame - you should go elsewhere.

rotfl, that was obvious from first leak that russians who spammed this forum and spent thier time to translate this all - was you

who else have any profit in stopping smartguard?

basing on quality of your shit l2j packs i knew this "guard" will be 1 big malware, and once spread you will make u$e out of it XD

will we soon see L2J-Scrips Bot ? :D

its not public affair, you stoled their stuff, pcoder connected to some of your server and you hijaked his stuff. Not to mention its not that hard today to block antivirus and put some code in core of windows, and you have clear interest in that so.

I won't spend my time answering non-based accusations.

We have nothing related to the topic and we have nothing harmful in our antibot.

I guess akumu/pcoder paid you guys to start this nonsense.

p.s. Yeh like we're the only russians around, that's just sooo stupid. Everything that happen related somehow to l2-scripts. I think it was you, you're definately connected with them somehow, and everybody has an interest to have adrenalin or smartguard or any code that's selling so well. so many options and you choose the team that you called noobs. you are a joke.

p.s2. I won't respond anymore, it's waste of time.

Edited by l2-scripts

I won't spend my time answering non-based accusations.

We have nothing related to the topic and we have nothing harmful in our antibot.

I guess akumu/pcoder paid you guys to start this nonsense.

p.s. Yeh like we're the only russians around, that's just sooo stupid. Everything that happen related somehow to l2-scripts. I think it was you, you're definately connected with them somehow, and everybody has an interest to have adrenalin or smartguard or any code that's selling so well. so many options and you choose the team that you called noobs. you are a joke.

p.s2. I won't respond anymore, it's waste of time.

u already did with the whole post

Edited by bravetobe

whole your "sensation" is only about akumu, even chapters titles are only about him, pcoder episode is overally skipped, maybe because he doesn't publish antibot like you do?

and hiding behind antivirus detection is pure retarded, when your antibot has built in silent downloader and send user data to external server (lets assume for HWID only),

what exactly stops you from pushing malware guard.des for selected users you don't like? nothing, and you clearly did :D

lol I can't help but laugh but you guys talkin all this shit about the scripts guy but the shit you say he's done, akumu actually admitted to doing shit like that in those chats (along with stealing logins and using smart customers in a botnet for bitcoin mining) but yeah lets give akumu a free pass on the actual proven and admitted shit cuz accusing scripts guy of shit is just easier :D

lol I can't help but laugh but you guys talkin all this shit about the scripts guy but the shit you say he's done, akumu actually admitted to doing shit like that in those chats (along with stealing logins and using smart customers in a botnet for bitcoin mining) but yeah lets give akumu a free pass on the actual proven and admitted shit cuz accusing scripts guy of shit is just easier :D

talking (because from scrolling i didnt find if he actually did) about possible use of connected users to make extra cash to someone he knows is now "actual proven" ?

I don't approve akumu shady deals, but in the end i find using malware to steal and discredit competition low bottom, and l2jScripts are known money hungry whores to offer overpriced shit and claiming it's gold, no wonders they had to do that :D

Yeah but you're just talking shit you don't even have a hint of proof that that dude even did anything all you have is your personal beef with him, but talk shit about him all you want I don't give a shit, but stop pretending akumu hasn't already done worse than what you're accusing the scripts dude of, his own fuckin words are there but what people like him just talk about that for shits and giggles?

Show me your proof I'll troll that guy along with you but you're just talking shit over a personal beef and giving akumu a pass on the actual fucked up shit he's been doing just because of your hatred for the scripts guy.

Put aside your hatred of that guy for 5 minutes dude and actually check the shit akumu's been up to.

"l2jScripts are known money hungry whores to offer overpriced shit and claiming it's gold"

Akumu charged averia $800 to change 3 bytes in engine.dll (the stopdeceit guy claims 1 byte but it's 3 bytes I had to test to believe that shit)

He shouldn't be getting a pass for this shit just because you hate some other guy more