Adapting Skills And Effects To Interlude

GLO

I tried to turn the effect of standard weapons of the hero, it does not work. This should all work for HF?)

it should work on all chronicles

its impossible for it to not work if you followed every step correctly

Suitable if this method is to rotate the animation weapon glow?

yes, you can add 

RelativeRotation=(Pitch=x) or     RelativeRotation=(Yaw=x) or     RelativeRotation=(Roll=x)

to the end of emitter file

yes, you can add 

RelativeRotation=(Pitch=x) or     RelativeRotation=(Yaw=x) or     RelativeRotation=(Roll=x)

to the end of emitter file

class e_u092_i extends Emitter; // їµїх№«±в - the_bow_of_hero - ITEMID = 6619

defaultproperties
{
    bNoDelete=False
    RelativeRotation=(Pitch=0,Yaw=0,Roll=16000),
    bDirectional=True
}

I guess I'm doing something wrong, but the emitter line is removed after compilation.

Oroginal:

class e_u092_i extends Emitter; // їµїх№«±в - the_bow_of_hero - ITEMID = 6619

defaultproperties
{
    Emitters=
    bNoDelete=False
    bDirectional=True
}

o i didnt know you meant that it has no emitters literally lOL

you should download the already exported scripts that i included in the post instead of trying to export it yourself

o i didnt know you meant that it has no emitters literally lOL

you should download the already exported scripts that i included in the post instead of trying to export it yourself

Greetings! I looked at the video, and did so. It does not work :( True, this time I was able to achieve that there was a line "Emitters =", but I could not get it to work. Just in the client HF does not have skill.usk file, so I missed the point with Hex. Even the Internet is the same animation that I'm trying to do myself, the only difference from my file is the line "bSunAffect = true".

http://www.mediafire.com/file/50vaa0kfsj1k7je/Hellow.rar

Thx! 

Edited by casdepri

Greetings! I looked at the video, and did so. It does not work :( True, this time I was able to achieve that there was a line "Emitters =", but I could not get it to work. Just in the client HF does not have skill.usk file, so I missed the point with Hex. Even the Internet is the same animation that I'm trying to do myself, the only difference from my file is the line "bSunAffect = true".

http://www.mediafire.com/file/50vaa0kfsj1k7je/Hellow.rar

Thx! 

interlude+ uses LineageSkillEffect or something like that

i dont work with interlude+ clients, so i cant support you with accurate info

however, its impossible for this guide to not work when working on interlude client considering i did it from 0

• 7 months later...

Tried fiddling with it lol, amazing guide! Finally i can even create skills lol, many thanks!

Few tries

vC7PVhA.jpg

1cSJWlC.jpg

MK5PnIa.jpg

P.S as i noticed you are limited to the capabilities of the original skill.usx, so yeah a bit lacluster, but still possible and amazing! gotta search for similar skills lol. ( I want also to create new skills as you can see, a bit harder)

CAN U GIVE ME FILE?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/21/2016 at 11:53 PM, domis045 said:

Tried fiddling with it lol, amazing guide! Finally i can even create skills lol, many thanks!

Few tries

vC7PVhA.jpg

1cSJWlC.jpg

MK5PnIa.jpg

P.S as i noticed you are limited to the capabilities of the original skill.usx, so yeah a bit lacluster, but still possible and amazing! gotta search for similar skills lol. ( I want also to create new skills as you can see, a bit harder)

how you do this aura?
i wanna create same for first 5 top pvp this aura but i don't know how create this aura :O

• 2 weeks later...