Hi maxcheaters users!

I suggest to your attention the following services:

Developing unique designs:

- eCommerce shop - from 175$

- Corporate website - from 150$

- Game design - from 100$

*Lead time up to 7 days

Conditions:

- 50% advance payment, or full payment via time-protected transfer from 1 day.

- If you find any loose ends for my part, we will eliminate them within the shortest possible time. (Unfortunately, it is human to err, and I'm no exception)

Guarantees:

- Great number of satisfied customers. 

- Personal WebMoney attestat, BL - 245.

Payment options:

- Qiwi

- PayPal

- WebMoney

- Visa/MasterCard

Contact details:

- MAIL: coolnessweb@gmail.com

Edited by Designatix
prefix added
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work but theres alot of detail in every website that i saw, this could be nice but also put stress on the eye too, you cant decide where to look first because everything is to catchy :) nice templates but for my opinion too much design.

Nice work but theres alot of detail in every website that i saw, this could be nice but also put stress on the eye too, you cant decide where to look first because everything is to catchy :) nice templates but for my opinion too much design.

That's exactly what I admire of their work! Keep up Coolness Studio :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Although the designs are really amazing, I have to put a big -1 on the service in general.

First of all on the website it says that the delivery for the website is 5-7 days - It took him 5 weeks to design 1 page.

I am not sure if it was the language barrier or lack of motivation, but 5 weeks for 1 page is really too much.

Also the original deal was to get the website coded as well, but at the end all I've got was 1 psd file without even html structure or anything else. Now I have to spend my time looking for coders and to waste even more money.

BIG -1

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Creating eCommerce, corporate, gaming or whatever website in max. 5 or even 7 days IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. (except if he copy/paste some copyrighted designs already done or by using free web templates from internet :P )
..another important thing is that this word "users" is not exist on this forum.. maybe "cheaters", yes. Even if you're a customer or whatever you are, you're just a "cheater". Keep in mind that this forum MxC is based on cheaters, scammers, hackers and trolls :)
Live with that..

@Coolness Have you ever heard about Material Design or new web designs 2018 or even responsive? :)

Your web designs are soo 1999 and mostly for russian clients :P

Copy/paste same shiny buttons from one design to another will not make you smarter or different than any other amateur web designer.. 

..just take these words to the heart and keep searching on google for new trends in web design.

I'm a web designer too with more than 8 years of experience and I know what I'm talking about.. 

Edited by Irelia#1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, Irelia#1 said:

Creating eCommerce, corporate, gaming or whatever website in max. 5 or even 7 days IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.. (except if he copy/paste some copyrighted designs already done or by using free web templates from internet :P )
..another important thing is that this word "users" is not exist on this forum.. maybe "cheaters", yes. Even if you're a customer or whatever you are, you're just a "cheater". Keep in mind that this forum MxC is based on cheaters, scammers, hackers and trolls :)
 Live with that..

@Coolness Have you ever heard about Material Design or new web designs 2018 or even responsive? :)

Your web designs are soo 1999 and mostly for russian clients :P

Copy/paste same shiny buttons from one design to another will not make you smarter or different than any other amateur web designer.. 

..just take these words to the heart and keep searching on google for new trends in web design.

I'm a web designer too with more than 8 years of experience and I know what I'm talking about.. 

this is just your opinion)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...