Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

Strix-Guard is a universal client-server protection for Lineage II client, that protecting from a 3rd-party software.

Usability:
Protection designed for prevention of using any known bots, clickers, scripts and another 3rd-party software without a performance loss for client and server.

LineageII Clients list:

  • Interlude
  • Gracia Final
  • Gracia Plus(Epilogue)
  • Freya
  • High Five
  • Goddess of Destruction: Awakening, Harmony, Tauti, Glory Days, Lindvior, Epeisodion / Valiance
  • Epic Tales of Aden: Dimensional Strangers - Ertheia, Infinite Odyssey, Helios

Protection potential:
Protection has a lot of potential and has main and additional modules.

Main modules:

  • Bot protection
  • Packet change protection
  • Clicker protection
  • HWID Module
  • Traffic Encrypt

Additional Modules:

  • Your own text in client or any additional informaion
  • Checksums check on client load (protection from interface modifiers)
  • Auth server connection verification.

At this moment it protects from last adrenaline bot and all another 3rdparty soft.

 

 

Strix-Guard Main Site

Multilang coming soon

 

test server patch: click [HIGH FIVE PATCH]

contact skype: prikol912
 

Edited by Enmity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A competition is a very good thing in any development. We hope that you provide quality service to your clients and our competition will resolve developing the protection modules far and beyond.

 

Good luck with sales =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
4 hours ago, Celestine said:

 

yes not bad protection. 

This protection is trash,not bad? Cmon owner of this ‘try’ is a clown the support is terrible,it’s a waste of money,use smartguard if u want a cheap one if u want the best one use ac. If u wanna buy strix guard better donate the money to Unicef.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, InTheEndॐ said:

This protection is trash,not bad? Cmon owner of this ‘try’ is a clown the support is terrible,it’s a waste of money,use smartguard if u want a cheap one if u want the best one use ac. If u wanna buy strix guard better donate the money to Unicef.

smartguard is more crap than this one then who ever uses smartguard simply loses his money at least strixguard is 1 time payment and u have it for ever their support may bad because they do not understand english i'd suggest AAC too but it's way to expensive but yeah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Celestine said:

smartguard is more crap than this one then who ever uses smartguard simply loses his money at least strixguard is 1 time payment and u have it for ever their support may bad because they do not understand english i'd suggest AAC too but it's way to expensive but yeah 

There are 2 type of antibot. AC & the rest. So I can say 100% everything else is equal, everything has its price so if you don’t want to pay a lot of money get a standard version of the antibot that are released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, InTheEndॐ said:

There are 2 type of antibot. AC & the rest. So I can say 100% everything else is equal, everything has its price so if you don’t want to pay a lot of money get a standard version of the antibot that are released.

 

There is only 1 type of antibot, that one that can be bypassed by adrenaline easily.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.