[Request-Ask]I Want To Start WoW

today i am so clear and i dont have any game to play...

i bored l2(non develop)

so i request members who play wow..

wow mods..etc..

what i need to play wow?

and how euros i must give for this......

You Give Every 60 Days 30 Euro To Play (If You Want Because You Cant Pay .... And Then You Will Cant Login With Your Account)

For Register Packet And Install (I Mean CD And The Code Tha Have To Register [in Greece] : 14.90 Euro

And For The Expnasion Packet That You Will Need When You Go 60 LvL + But If You Play Free Servers

You Will Need It From The Start That In The Greece Costs : 19.90 Euro

Have Fun :)

wow like l2?

i mean that..wow have private servers?

not officials i dont want to pay i only want to learn wow...

i like dota allstars and because wow have many same things i want to learn...

thnx for help

Yes Wow Have Private Servers

Hopzone Have World Of Warcraft Site For WoW Servers Of Hopzone

And They Are Many Sites

Private Servers Its Like L2J

You Dont Pay

Free Account

That :)

Here You Can Take a 10 Day Pass (Free Trial) In Order To Play WoW And Test It

when you have download World OF Warcraft you have to download from warez sites or to buy Expansion (Burning Crusade) Probably in Greece (29,99€)  because Blizzard gives 10 day free trial on Burning Crusade only in original accounts and not to Free Trial

now you have to choose: Official Realms (pay 30€ per 2 Months) or Private Server (Free ofc)

Free Server Can Be Found Here I Think is better than HopZone

i Hope i helped 

Good Luck ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Well if you want to start official you must pay 14.99 Euro and 29.99 for a prepaid game card(2months).If you want to play Burning Crusade you must pay 14.99 Euro plus extra.Last if you want to play Wrath of the lich king you need to pay 34.99  and you must have the other to games.Now if you had the game you want and the prepaid card you just make an account and you are ready to play!!

Well if you want to start official you must pay 14.99 Euro and 29.99 for a prepaid game card(2months).If you want to play Burning Crusade you must pay 14.99 Euro plus extra.Last if you want to play Wrath of the lich king you need to pay 34.99  and you must have the other to games.Now if you had the game you want and the prepaid card you just make an account and you are ready to play!!

-1 Karma for spamming in General Discussion, saying the solution which i had allready told it, red the whole topic.

Topic Locked - User Reported