[L2J] Interlude , Quantium Files

Hello i want to sell L2Quantium Files

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/207979-l2j-lquantium/ i can provide test server

When you buy the files you buy my support too on anything you wish 

Compiled Version + My support for fixes 20 euro

Compiled Version + Sources 30 Euro

Compiled Version + Sources + My Support for fixes 50Euro

My support will be until your server is done / die 

Note: i will support only of what i am capable of doing... 

my skype: kelrzhel

i first get money then give files .. so Do not break my balls or attempt to scam me, people know me here if i am trusted or no :)

Pretty easy for 2k16 don't you think? Buffer is like shared one from 2007 topics 

hello , yea it is easy , buffer isnt shared  though i made it just it is simple .. the pain in the ass was to make fences work (with tryskell enlightment though) and the 3 sets to have the same stats all hand by hand.. the source is ran on many servers and proved how much stable is as the record was 210 real online plays ! on l2athena (not zoumhs) Zoumhs works his server on my previous version .. and generally zoumhs servers are created by me though , he made some npc changes only. Anyway yea to the main subject .. it is easy .. so i offer this to people that have hard times to make or are bored. :) So eventually i sell my time wasting to create this... And i still work on it .. Only varka silenos left to be finished.. trying to make it special combined with ketra for the "epic" pvps if someone get it and be successfull