interlude [L2J] L2Reload

zemaitis

Hello mate.

I am playing your server and its really nice.But please fix daggers.They need boost dmg while their lethal is bugged.They lethal about 80% .In 2 seconds pvp with dagger you are down due to lethal and it happens all the time.Lethal lethal lethal.Please fix it.

Admin also fix the double war with clans as we need to press control to hit and we cant use all our skills.

Edited by ApoLoNian

On 3/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, ApoLoNian said:

Hello mate.

I am playing your server and its really nice.But please fix daggers.They need boost dmg while their lethal is bugged.They lethal about 80% .In 2 seconds pvp with dagger you are down due to lethal and it happens all the time.Lethal lethal lethal.Please fix it.

Admin also fix the double war with clans as we need to press control to hit and we cant use all our skills.

What do you mean by double war?

39 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

What do you mean by double war?

When we make war to a clan and is accepted so they have the double war fists up of their clan name we cant hit them only by using skills by we need to use control to attack them even they are flagged and its a bit annoying.Do you get me mate?

Some things you should take into consideration for next season which will help your server due to my side .You  can fix them of course as you are a skilled person and not just a random kid who open a homemade project.

1) Change pvp zone to Baium area or To a place like this one.Pvp area is full of mobs and if you use splash damage skill they will follow you and make damage to you till you die.

2)Add tournament 3v3 and 5v5.3-4 times per day.

3)Put reload armor or weapon to need some event token except from farming items,which will be obtainable from tvt.So this will also prevent pks from full gear guys in the beggining of server as they won be full and a level 1 gear player will have some chances against them.

4)Make items to be dropable by pk and pk not to be burnt just by 1 mob .Of course its pvp/pk zone when this fact happers  but when full gear players pk newbies ,they should risk as newbies cant farm to safe because no reload coins there.Also most of the newbies leave server due to pks.I have the same problem in every opening and its really annoying to see some guys pk everyone and not them farm.

5)Make the current pvp zone a party area farming with all rooms open.Of course this area can be functional only some specific hours per day for specific time.

6)Add an every 24h grand boss with a special drop like a mask with 5% more stats or some extra hp/cp to keep people in action.

7)Give more life to donator coins as if you are a player who likes to farm ,after 3-4 days to server dcs become useless.I was farming adena at nights and bought some donator coins but i really dont have what to do with them as i had the auguments i needed from ls.event i spend so many to catch the skills.

Everyone is complaining about oly due to Tyrants or Gladies.As olympiad games are with custom items why not to add some oly scrolls with oly buffs, 3-4-5 per class so some weak ones have more chances?

To finish with my post most of the ideas are from other servers that i have played and liked and i just mention them there as i like reload due to its customs.

I hope you like some of them. 

Edited by ApoLoNian

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 11:59 PM, ApoLoNian said:

Some things you should take into consideration for next season which will help your server due to my side .You  can fix them of course as you are a skilled person and not just a random kid who open a homemade project.

1) Change pvp zone to Baium area or To a place like this one.Pvp area is full of mobs and if you use splash damage skill they will follow you and make damage to you till you die.

3)Put reload armor or weapon to need some event token except from farming items,which will be obtainable from tvt.So this will also prevent pks from full gear guys in the beggining of server as they won be full and a level 1 gear player will have some chances against them.

4)Make items to be dropable by pk and pk not to be burnt just by 1 mob .Of course its pvp/pk zone when this fact happers  but when full gear players pk newbies ,they should risk as newbies cant farm to safe because no reload coins there.Also most of the newbies leave server due to pks.I have the same problem in every opening and its really annoying to see some guys pk everyone and not them farm.

5)Make the current pvp zone a party area farming with all rooms open.Of course this area can be functional only some specific hours per day for specific time.

6)Add an every 24h grand boss with a special drop like a mask with 5% more stats or some extra hp/cp to keep people in action.

7)Give more life to donator coins as if you are a player who likes to farm ,after 3-4 days to server dcs become useless.I was farming adena at nights and bought some donator coins but i really dont have what to do with them as i had the auguments i needed from ls.event i spend so many to catch the skills.

Everyone is complaining about oly due to Tyrants or Gladies.As olympiad games are with custom items why not to add some oly scrolls with oly buffs, 3-4-5 per class so some weak ones have more chances?

To finish with my post most of the ideas are from other servers that i have played and liked and i just mention them there as i like reload due to its customs.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:59 PM, ApoLoNian said:

great ideas, thanks!

• zemaitis changed the title to [L2J] L2Reload Start December 16 Wednesday at 20:00
  • Dragic changed the title to [L2J] L2Reload
  • Vision locked this topic
  • zemaitis unlocked this topic