Looking For Team Members

I doubt elfo codes c/c++ since he is front end, but you're saying that people laugh at his codes 6 years ago, well 6 years is hell of a time to gain a hell lot of experience and improve.

The fun fact here is that its almost 2017 and I'm pretty sure even "alextoti" will fall from his chair laughing if you post a code that its truly yours and not some ripoff

I know you don't like me and i know you're high-ego person but i don't expect you understand, yes i've made codes from scratch, maybe you just remember the bad coded Freya Instance i gave you months ago which was a 

fast code i deleted just because Freya does not exist for CT2.5 project. But if you refer in xml e.t.c sure i did codes and they are not share.

Also for what you said about elfo i didnt say anything bad.

I know you don't like me and i know you're high-ego person but i don't expect you understand, yes i've made codes from scratch, maybe you just remember the bad coded Freya Instance i gave you months ago which was a 

fast code i deleted just because Freya does not exist for CT2.5 project. But if you refer in xml e.t.c sure i did codes and they are not share.

Also for what you said about elfo i didnt say anything bad.

I am not high-ego you just call me that because I hate retards with big mouth and you're the best example here at the moment. To defend yourself you call me high-ego, but I don't really give a shit for your opinion

I am not high-ego you just call me that because I hate retards with big mouth and you're the best example here at the moment. To defend yourself you call me high-ego, but I don't really give a shit for your opinion

I'm glad u don't give a shit about my opinion, but let's be honest you're high-ego as i am. Its not bad