Looking For Team Members

Again retardness at it's best. You're the wannabe the IT guy but you still confuse C# with C/C++. C# is a Java like managed language from .NET and has nothing close to C/C++. C# and managed overhead makes C# incapable of creating a heavy and fast IDE like VisualStudio which obviously is written in C++ with a few C# font ends.

All this because you know i confuse C# with C++ .. cause i don't pay attention when i write? come on.. i use unity and unreal before u started use it.. i know what language each one use behind.. but in any case im bored to even think when i write so i just say a C or C# or whatever. The idea behind it is that this is a language no a G-Dev engine.

And i love how u call me wannabe and retard when i pretty much have the biggest knowledge in Unreal - and 3D in this forum yet bored to even open photoshop. At least i'm not graphic moderator  

Edited by AccessDenied

I love how Access shows how stupid he is by believing that the game engine's purpose is to import 3d models and move them around.

Pathetic what u say, but i guess u will never stop provoke others. I have more experience in Unity than you and xdem' even tho im not experienced with C++ 

as you're. Also find the sentence i say Unity or similar is for 3D import only and i swear ill delete my account.. But you just say shit to get some attention.

Congrats

Unity is extremely easy as its targeted for amateurs, non-programmers and mostly imho educational purposes. FML game engines these days made any low brained wannabe call himself a game developer because they dragged a few assets from one box to another in Unity or UE4, pretty much anything a mainstream computer user can do, no intelligence involved whatsoever. A good reason why there are no solid games based directly on these engines. They just feed the market with money from asset trading and that's all these engines ever did today.

But still, to call urself a Unity developer you must know JS/C# fundamentals, I bet you don't

Edited by xxdem

Saying you are more experience in a game engine than someone else is almost as general as saying "Im more experienced in life than you".

There are so many different aspects to tackle in a game engine which is not meant to be done by just one person. 

Networking, physics, animations, game logic, sound design, interface.

We all know you can't code for shit especially C# so the only thing that you probably did is played with animations, particles and models.

I'm not dissing it. It is what it is.

Well i can code but afc i am nothing like you, you're more experience in C++ and any other language as i am more experience in other things. I never said im better than you

beside i've seen comments from people who laugh at ur codes back in 2012 and ur exquse is " i didnt know how to code" so i guess u learned. let other's learn also and let those

u can't shit code anything to me. 

Unity is extremely easy as its targeted for amateurs, non-programmers and mostly imho educational purposes. FML game engines these days made any low brained wannabe call himself a game developer because they dragged a few assets from one box to another in Unity or UE4, pretty much anything a mainstream computer user can do, no intelligence involved whatsoever. A good reason why there are no solid games based directly on these engines. They just feed the market with money from asset trading and that's all these engines ever did today.

But still, to call urself a Unity developer you must know JS/C# fundamentals, I bet you don't

I love how you write those things in alextoti's topic. bravo.

Well i can code but afc i am nothing like you, you're more experience in C++ and any other language as i am more experience in other things. I never said im better than you

beside i've seen comments from people who laugh at ur codes back in 2012 and ur exquse is " i didnt know how to code" so i guess u learned. let other's learn also and let those

u can't shit code anything to me. 

I love how you write those things in alextoti's topic. bravo.

I doubt elfo codes c/c++ since he is front end, but you're saying that people laugh at his codes 6 years ago, well 6 years is hell of a time to gain a hell lot of experience and improve.

The fun fact here is that its almost 2017 and I'm pretty sure even "alextoti" will fall from his chair laughing if you post a code that its truly yours and not some ripoff