Looking For Team Members

W already have: 2 programmers, 1 3d modeler.and 1 music producer.

We are searching for more members, e-mail me at jgakamix@gmail.com for more info

The game engine is based on OpenGL (c++)

Edited by ganjaradio

W already have: 2 programmers, 1 3d modeler.and 1 music producer.

We are searching for more members, e-mail me at jgakamix@gmail.com for more info

The game engine is based on OpenGL (c++)

When we render in 3d's max in mental ray and vray we say that the project is base on mental ray? No.. the render engine is vray the project is base on 3D's max

then its based on visual studio :P

Visual studio is not game engine. visual studio can be implemented in game engine to write the code.

In order to create a game you can use a game engine or create yours...

o.O u cant make ur own game engine. Unless you code in pure C# and make a simple game such as super mario using spites e.t.c

but telling me that u can make a game engine such as Unity is kinda.. idk like xdem come now and tell me "how do i use _log.info "

Edited by AccessDenied

o.O u cant make ur own game engine. Unless you code in pure C# and make a simple game such as super mario using spites e.t.c

but telling me that u can make a game engine such as Unity is kinda.. idk like xdem come now and tell me "how do i use _log.info "

Again retardness at it's best. You're the wannabe the IT guy but you still confuse C# with C/C++. C# is a Java like managed language from .NET and has nothing close to C/C++. C# and managed overhead makes C# incapable of creating a heavy and fast IDE like VisualStudio which obviously is written in C++ with a few C# font ends.