Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

Bcs they have nothing better to do :lol:

Well, that is the reason actually... no kidding, that's how they simulate work, because everything that had to be done is already done. :lol:

Edited by Tessa

Well, that is the reason actually... no kidding, that's how they simulate work, because everything that had to be done is already done. :lol:

Yes but when we speak for a community...should be something easy to use/understand and not something  with "crazy" edits that you will not be able even to find the basic buttons.

If you check the theme that i posted above you will understand what i mean: simple, clean, beautiful and sure understandable.

Should i make a demo for you Nick? And you will be able to test it live.

In same colors...but better design regarding buttons, icons, images.

yes you can try making a demo and show me. i would prefer same colours as current one.

also about your previous work and portofolio , you can pm me with links to take a look if you want. 

yes you can try making a demo and show me. i would prefer same colours as current one.

also about your previous work and portofolio , you can pm me with links to take a look if you want.

ok you will have it. All my current live forums using white version because it's more clean for general forums. I will upload a test one with dark design with same colors as you said and I will pm you to give you also access as admin to check how it works.

Please, listen to us:

The problem is, maxtor is listening to no one. He don't want to move forward, looks like. Changing forum design will change.. strictly nothing.

Forum platform? Who cares if its IPB, XenoForo or SMF.. Personally I don't. SMF for the win and it's free!  :lol:

Forum redesign is a nice bonus but what MXC needs is a restructuring. Check out what I've written few days back:  http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/209141-redesigning-redeveloping-maxcheaterscom/?p=2598055

Please, listen to us:

Forum redesign is a nice bonus but what MXC needs is a restructuring. Check out what I've written few days back:  http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/209141-redesigning-redeveloping-maxcheaterscom/?p=2598055

ive seen. you are right we need new games, new community but those things need to be done in order. 

Please, listen to us:

I Agree with you 100%

ive seen. you are right we need new games, new community but those things need to be done in order. 

Yes friend. You don't need only a redesign & upgrade. You should create some boards, new things, etc. 

Check your p.,

Bring the russians around, they are the only people still playing l2... unfortunately, they know english as good as I know it. :lol:

Edited by Tessa

MXC needs is a restructuring

I know, long time ago (soon will be 2 years :lol:) we asked for that. Still waiting :lol:

I know, long time ago (soon will be 2 years :lol:) we asked for that. Still waiting :lol:

You guys "must" do it...else this thing here will die soon.

You are an expert team regarding many things "development, design, gaming, knoweldge, etc. ( no! i don't want to look the "good guy" hell is the truth..)

You arleady wasting your time for stupid things (like all we do) . Spend it for something serious this time.

I'm here for all of you to work only on the base of the forum and to the future upgrades. You can count me in for this but not as member atm. Just for development and other things related to new software.

Here is a dark demo with same colors/style (almost)

P2y4zrW.png

Esy den eisai o vlakas pou spamare to diko tou forum edw kai mazeve 4-5 ban tin mera? Twra arxises ta tsimpoukia me IPS theme me 2-3 edits?

Edited by xxdem

Esy den eisai o vlakas pou spamare to diko tou forum edw kai mazeve 4-5 ban tin mera? Twra arxises ta tsimpoukia me IPS theme me 2-3 edits?

τι edits? XD ετοιμο ειναι, μονο logo αλλαξε, το οποιο το πηρε απο εδω  :poker face:

τι edits? XD ετοιμο ειναι, μονο logo αλλαξε, το οποιο το πηρε απο εδω  :poker face:

Φυσικά και είναι έτοιμο, μόνο τον τίτλο απο το theme της invision άλλαξα, δεν το κατάλαβες?

Κάνει μπαμ:

b93d47f13dee490bb34743d80de11336.png