[Exploit] How To Have an Instant Ressurection To Graveyard

WebM0nst3r

Tested and Working.

Hello MxC Members ^^

i found after 30 minutes of search a pretty good trick - exploit (at least for me :D)

Ok I Will explain you how you can have an instant ressurection to Graveyard

Well, I was doing Mount Hyjal with my guild yesteday and wiped on Archimonde. As soon as I released, a pop up window apperead asking me if I wanted to ressurect. I cliked accept. The next thing I knew, I was rezzed up at the grave yard with no sickness or anything. I found it kinda weird and thought that it was just a one time thing.

I tried to repeat it by adding some lag on my end and BAM, did it again. This could potentially save you lots of time from walking all the way to your corpse when you can get an instant rez at the GY and mount up, the trick is to lagging up a bit before you click the release button.

I Hope You Like It ;)

Credits to derek123

Web give some credits man

I found this on another site. Anyway, discussion ended, he put the credits.

yeah i explain you in msn why i didn't put credits ;)

• 2 weeks later...

wow web u play on Archimonde... i was thinking about playing horde on that server again but i ended up playing altar of storms because some of my friends started to play horde instead of ally, Archimonde was the first server i have ever played.

BTW you play horde or ally on Archimonde? i think i was reading a post u said u did something as ally. just making sure though.

@dv2236 LOL?

archimonde is boss in Hyjal? WTF? its not a server!

you never know there are some people which make new server with RB names :P (i know noobish but there are still people like this :D)

archimonde is a server name in retail WoW and its also a name of a guy in the storyline

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/

also almost every server in wow is named after something in the storyline

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this does even work on retail as well,but the server must have major lag at that time or you should find a way to lag or smth.The only negative is that it will teleport you to the graveyard 2mins after.