Gracia Epilogue L2off lowrate

• NO donate, NO buffer, NO GM shop
  • 4x EXP/SP, 2.5x drop/spoil, 3x adena
  • Retail settings
  • Offline trade, expon/expoff
  • Planned continuous update to Freya

More info on our website: https://l2shrine.com/en/

Edited by eressea

I have a question, as I never played on a Gracia Final client. I have the Gracia Final client installed but on your website it says to download the Gracia Epilogue client. So I was wondering if it's the same or a different client and would the game work with my installed Gracia Final?

I have a question, as I never played on a Gracia Final client. I have the Gracia Final client installed but on your website it says to download the Gracia Epilogue client. So I was wondering if it's the same or a different client and would the game work with my installed Gracia Final?

Hi, it's a bit newer version. We have Gracia Final chronicle but we use Epilogue client as it's more stable and optimized.

You can try it with Gracia Final client but there will be some textures etc missing.

EDIT: Make sure you have backup of SYSTEM directory, our launcher changes lot of files there so it won't work with other Gracia Final servers (we use Epilogue protocol 152, not Final protocol 83)

Edited by eressea

The GM's are really friendly and quick to fix bugs from what I have seen. No donations AT ALL not even for cosmetic items.

Only thing different from retail is the rates, offline shop, .exp on/off and that's it.

For all you low rate lovers give it a try guys this will be the GF server for winter.