Lineage 2 Servers Sins ❝Cause No Server Without Sin❞

AccessDenied

Since Lineage 2 servers owners complain at mods about sins and delete them, imma keep this useless topic and update it with every server. 

This is only for fun so don't judge any sin preview. If you no like simply don't read it. As i mention is useless but its an objective perspective of the Server.

Disclaimer: Sins are objective comments and a fast preview of the mistakes that owners did on their own server.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2REALM in less than 3 minutes (Topic)

Current sins: 0

1. "Who we are", nobody care who you are, im sure people have more important things to store on their cebreral cortex than this useless information (+1)

2. "We started developing in 2005 like group of friends players like you, who were sick of servers closing and bugs..", cause Murphy's law says "when you find a bug in a game, make your server to solve it". Lets everyone follow this as we did in   childhood to end up with 2.00.000 unique serv... wait this happened already.. fuck me. (+1)

3. "After 2 years of work we managed to become the favorite choice among lots of players", says who? It kinda remind me those "valid" TV commercial suggestions from paid people who have a fake smile written on their face. (+2)

4. "And nowdays we have over 700,000 accounts created in our database, milions visitors, most advanced High Five and Etheria private packs.", people who call in the next 5 minutes, will automaticaly earn PREMIUM accounts! (+1)

5. "will work together to deliver the highest quality long term server environment possible", too much narration, too many promises, too much quality, after reading the 3rd like i forgot i am in a Lineage 2 topic. (+1)

6. "Using old footage to attract new people" cliche. (+1)

7. How to make something look cool.. I know lets add the word "unique" in the front, Unique Achievements System Tree. (+1)

8. Unique server uses unique events for its unique gameplay Team vs Team, Capture the Flag, Domination, Tresure Hunt (+2)

9. If i had 1 euro for evertime i read "Unique" in this server i would Unique a unique, i mean i would buy a gallardo (+1)

10. Showing random sieges from many servers with a mess of skills is way too attractive for new people to join cliche (+1)

11. Started from 2005? As far we know C4 released 2/8/2006 which is 1 year later after you started to work, unless you want to tell me that you made C2 servers which you never open or used some time travel machine to go though future, get Interlude files and return back in 2004. (+3)

12. This guy (Link) follows L2Realm (+1)

13. Website contain keywords like,"lineage 2 realm, l2, h5, high five, realm, lineage 2, long term, pvp server, pve server, craft server, huge online" , this huge online will force me to multiply sins x2 (+1).

A TOTAL OF 34 SIN

PHRASE: I HATE HOW CHOCOLATE MELT ON MY FINGERS

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH AVERIA & TALES in less than 3 minutes.

Current Sins: 0

1. Averia use nude to attract which is totally successful way and shit.  (+1)
2. Averia is like FUCK YOU eu, world is russian (+1)
3. Averia is owned by women who play Leaque of Legends (+2)
4. Averia confuses Aion with Lineage 2, more events and more cute pets please. Also armors.  (+1)
5. Averia confused Game of thrones with Lineage 2 because nudity is our server's priority. (+1)
5. Tales is Stalonki server (+5)
6. Tales is money hunting server but more obsessed than ghost busters(+1)
7. Tales Admin is more corrupted than a goverment (+1)
8. Tales and Averia use more AI bots than Ultron in Avengers 2. (+1)
9. Both server are H5 (+1)
10. Averia staff try hard to force its players advertise the server for rewards because not only we gonna sell you nude but you gonna repay us by advertise us more. (+1)
11. The biggest button in L2Tales website is the STORE one, cause nooooo is not about money. (+2)
12. "Giorgos Bouboukos" likes L2Tales (+1) - Greeks will get this.
13. Tales has more payment ways than an e-shop. I really wish e-bay had same payment options, it would make our life easier. (+1)
14. Tales website visitors shows other planet which force me to think that stalonka invite alien to join in server just to prove its population (+1)
15. Averia Logo-female is creepy black girl with huge boobs, cause BOOOBS (+1)
16. Averia Logo-female photoshop sucks more than Brandi belle (+1)
17. Averia website is all in rusian which in other words tell you "fuck you visitor, crawl back к вашей пещере" (+1)
18. Averia on one of their post show their rates x50 on huge boobs, because if something does not involves boobs or nudity simply its not working. (+2)
19. Averia uses 3 pictures with boobs covered by rates (+2)
20. Averia uses boobs (+2)
21. Averia boobs (+2)
22. Boobs (+2)

A TOTAL OF 34 SIN
PHRASE: ΟΧΙ ΑΛΛΟ ΚΑΡΒΟΥΝΟ

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2CRABBED in less than 3 minutes (Topic)

Current Sins: 0

1. "My name is Growa", admin trying to show his friendly side by introducing his name, yet nobody cares. (+1)

2. "To start with, our server is l2j based", this must be the first time that i remove a sin for the honesty in the begin. (-1)

3. Forum is 2 and a half months under construction. Disneyland took less time to be made. (+1)

4. "A fully unique pack", cliche. (+1)

5. Owner supported in the begin of the server introduction that the features we gonna see in the server are unique and nobody have them, yet the first feature we see is the community board which contain things such as Pin Code, Achievements, Repair me, Player information and similar staff that all servers somehow has. So i don't really see the unique features here unless we consider the pink buttons then yes i would give you this. (+2)

6. "In few lines what community board provides", you call this few lines? This almost covered the 70% of the topic. (+1)

7. Party farming areas, cause yayyy even in 2016 we still want to see farming areas, cause we all enjoy being in the same place for several hours trying to get the blue coins and then move to some other zone to get the red one and after 2 days move to some other zone to get the bla... oh FUCK THIS, i'm out. (+1)

8. Owner preview Farm zone with Admin Char cliche (+1)

9. In the youtube video of Farming Zone final Preview in some point we can see the trivia event started (4:20 video) with the Question: What soviet ditactor was training to be a priest, refering to Joseph stalin. Now normally thats a really fast

google search to find random question but consider the fact that the server owner is Italian she might felt the need to remind you the friendly connections, Greece/Italy/France had with Moscow back in 1948. (+1)

10. Also same video admin write on "I'm prettier" chat and making fun about her beauty (3:10 video) while comparing her self to a monster, cause what's best than creating a friendly enviroment between you and the viewer. (+1)

11. Also the video plays Smooth Operator track by Sade, so in other words someone broke your heart lately or thats a huge really a huge coincidence for a Lineage 2 player to listen to Smooth Jazz  and for sure George Michael afterwards which is pretty weird since most of the L2owners/players has a huge gamma of Heavy metal/Rock music behind. (+1)

12. "Entertaining Functions", wait so the previous werent for our entairtain ? Damn you should tell me this before i pay attention reading.. (+1)

13. Nexus Engine. (+1)

14. Also admin found usefull to add the engine's version just in case players feel the need to know. (+1)

15. Yayy Poker event and Achievement system cause unique features are unique. (+2)

16. Castle siege npc has the same Pink buttons as community does. I'm sure if you stare at them for more than couple of seconds, you end up with blindness. I know lets add yello also, make it so cool(+1)

17. "We are using 1 PvP Zone (perma flag)", we? Until now you only introduced your self. Are other crew members shy or you talk to your self in plural which is scary as fuck. (+1)

18. Dress me system. (+9)

19. Grand Olympiad manager, ohhh lets read about the changes here... wait.. pink buttons again?, Fuck me.. (+1)

20. Also shared Interlude Interface template. (+1)

21. Character stats show panel background is yello and previously i though i was just making fun when i refer to pink and add yello also but now my dreams collapsed so.. (+2)

22. Pink buttons everywhere even in grand olympiad and buffer. I feel like a strong minism aura here. (+1)

23. Spended already 10 minute reading the server's topic still introducing basic features like Pc Bang system and Vote. I already forgot the previous things i read and what is the game i'm reading right now. (+1)

24. Rebirth System, cause why not??? (+9)

25. "Are you playing much in L2Crabbed?", is this a rhetorical question? Cause my answer is no, i havent even play this yet. i'm sure people who read it havent even download the system yet. (+1)

26. "L2Crabbed is botting safe. All the well known botting programs have been turned down, so no matter how much you try, you cant bypass it.", noooooooo you didn't just.. that was an unsafe action, is like entering in a old American bar that is full of Harley motobrike drivers screaming i'll fuck whoever parked his bike infront of my car. Wrong moveeee. (+1)

27. Town of Crabbed is a shared town in maxcheaters without geodata (+1)

28. Name color system cause Crabbed server is a dick to dogs with achromatopsia. (+1)

29. Pincode system. (+1)

30. "TOPIC WILL BE CONTINUESLY UPDATED" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. no (+1)

31. Server website looks like a friend's project back in school in HTML lesson. (+2)

32. Also website is missing keywords. (+1)

33. Wordpress Site. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 51 SIN

PHRASE: People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day

Edited by AccessDenied