Accessdenied Aka The Master Of Video Design/editing,or Not ? :/

MrPro*

and we wait for you to be banned for being useless trash and leecher, sadly doesn't seem to happen.

also funny to see even your own idol took one hot piss on your dumb face.

Oh mr "i join forum every 4 days"

and thats only a fast search from random topics in 1 week.

IF6mwRz.png

Anyway aint continue spam more or talk with you cleary a 24-25 years old behind a turbo-x monitor who has no idea about java, licking xdem (just check all ur latest 20 post, every comment you write include word "xdem")

and pretend to be hard core by calling other trash and i'm pro e.t.c something that kids like you do all the time cause they have no personality to show. Afcourse your comment now will be "you trashtalking" or something similar cause you know im objective and i just spoke with facts. You are all day in this forum trashtalking about me and comment me which i really thank you cause i love when people really talk for me no matter what they say :3

Also from your skype e.t.c your profil i can cleary understnd that you try to "troll" but its not your style, you're too soft for something like that honey. 

Anyway enjoy the rest of the day  and  Btw don't even bother comment i wont even read what u gonna write :P  you don't entertain me so pointless.

tis eides tis kainouries turbo-x o8ones?

gia ri3e mia matia...

lra2CNf.jpg

oso gia tin ilikia 

ba79c1745f324aa0a0bd677280d1846d.png

vgale me kai stin sinta3i ama goustareis.

ΚΑΘΗΣΤΕΡΙΜΕΝΕ

Edited by Napster321ॐ

4K einai; photoshop tin ekanes afti kanei 1k 

photoshop skills

f5e1b7c9c9324f6da1425852cab9bd60.png

me tsakwses.

*@accessdenied ka8isterimene se gamaw kai sto photoshop telika.

Edited by Napster321ॐ

I WANT TO LAUGH TOO! Can someone translate/reinterpret the sigmas and omikrons? :)

By the way, why there is not even a single english word on greek ID? ; O

Edited by Szakalaka

I WANT TO LAUGH TOO! Can someone translate/reinterpret the sigmas and omikrons? :)

By the way, why there is not even a single english word on greek ID? ; O

it's not an id it's a driving license and there are english letters on the name fields

[GR] ego ksero to na faei ban kai na kani gia ali mia fora acc sto mxc gia na spamari  :happyforever:

diskolo to na faei ban eos akatorthoto ... edw enas scamer kai malon den tha faei ban apo oso exw katalabi