[Pokemongo] Necrobot (Auto Farming, Auto Catch, Auto Xp Etc..)

splicho

Features
  • [PTC Login / Google]
  • [Get Map Objects and Inventory]
  • [search for gyms/pokestops/spawns]
  • [Farm pokestops]
  • [Farm all Pokemon in neighbourhood]
  • [Throw Berries/use best pokeball]
  • [Transfers duplicate pokemons]
  • [Evolve all pokemons]
  • [Throws away unneeded items]
  • [Humanlike Walking]
  • [Configurable Custom Pathing]
  • [softban bypass]
  • [AutoUpdate / VersionCheck]
  • [Multilanguage Support]
  • [use lucky egg while evolve]
  • [Egg Hatching Automatically]
  • [Multi bot support]

Installation

• Extract the Folder on your Desktop
  • Go to \Desktop\Release\Config
  • Open auth.json with notepad or notepad++
  • Edit:

{

"AuthType": "google",
  "GoogleRefreshToken": null,
  "PtcUsername": null,
  "PtcPassword": null,
  "GoogleUsername": "your gmail",
  "GooglePassword": "your gmail password",
}

• Save it.

Now open config.json

• Edit:

"DefaultLatitude": 40.782727,

"DefaultLongitude": -73.965967,

Those are the coordinates where your character is running around.

Go to google maps and search for a zone where you want to be.

For example "Central Park, NY"

f208ec987bdd4cc5861861c4e124dc8b.png

• Save the file.

Now run "PoGo.NecroBot.CLI.exe" from your main folder.

And follow the instructions!

If it works it will look like this:

4233854fdd5e4e7caed1efab2949d571.png

Download Link

MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jh14qng23tk07pd/NecroBot.zip

anyone tested it ? virusscan?

Im testing it atm, works like a charm.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/3610e3d730cc8b3d18609203459bc3472ed408138406a327a74079f24e4b9cfb/analysis/

41cd7644f6a947b09a21c54cb8a96722.png

Edited by baksteen

Fully detected, all bots are flagged and banned every 10 days

Not really. The onliest thing Nintendo does anything against bots/cheaters are giving out softbans which are temporarily for 5 mins.

After 5 mins you can play again. But since this bot has bypass, this will be not a big problem ;)

Edited by baksteen

Not really. The onliest thing Nintendo does anything against bots/cheaters are giving out softbans which are temporarily for 5 mins.

After 5 mins you can play again.

Thats the case when you are a legit player and spoof it on single time for a few KMs.

Bots are flagged on the server and are permantly banned on ban waves. Its waste of time

PS: They also ban all affiliated accounts with that particular device / person if they flag you

Edited by xxdem

Thats the case when you are a legit player and spoof it on single time for a few KMs.

Bots are flagged on the server and are permantly banned on ban waves. Its waste of time

PS: They also ban all affiliated accounts with that particular device / person if they flag you .

Source please.

PS: They also ban all affiliated accounts with that particular device / person if they flag you

The maximum ban time is 24 hours. They won't perma ban yet for PR reasons so it's pretty safe to use.

For me run it till you get banned once and then stop it.

Also i would highly recommend using our one: https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API

We implemented a really nice GUI with things like current pokemon view and even travel speed option.

MainWindow.png

MainPokeUi.png

MainSettings2.png

No they don't. There are absolutely no reports of that whatsoever (and reddit would have called it already).

They have no right to ban affiliated accounts. 

Also you can add device kernel in your api request header to mock your device itself.
Edited by .Elfocrash

The maximum ban time is 24 hours. They won't perma ban yet for PR reasons so it's pretty safe to use.

Also i would highly recommend using our one: https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API

We implemented a really nice GUI.

MainWindow.png

MainPokeUi.png

MainSettings2.png

[gr] exeis faei pote ban me auto pou postareis h oxi akoma ?

We implemented a really nice GUI with things like current pokemon view and even travel speed option.

MainWindow.png

MainPokeUi.png

MainSettings2.png

No they don't. There are absolutely no reports of that whatsoever (and reddit would have called it already).

They have no right to ban affiliated accounts. 

Also you can add device kernel in your api request header to mock your device itself.

Okay this is badass.

Get real all of you, they will mass ban all suspicious / flagged accounts as soon as they patch this and this will be before the trade system will be added. I can't find the Reddit post with the official announcement of Niantic employee, but he clearly said that all these bot users are flagged.

The max of 24H ban is for those who play legit at least 80% of their progress, all the rest are toxic and unwanted accounts.

Its common sense, unless you're retarded