Elfo?

hmzzz

He is silly but good boy. He is like me, if you try fight him he end up jerk like i do.

Well u were jerk to me before I even think about fighting with you :/ But then i neutralized your shit with my endless wave's of love :D :D :D ♥

Well u were jerk to me before I even think about fighting with you :/ But then i neutralized your shit with my endless wave's of love :D :D :D ♥

I told you im objective, if someone speak to me in bad way i rape him no matter if this is you or elfo or maxtor or anyone else.. i dont lick.. now if you're good to me, i m your best friend :3

I told you im objective, if someone speak to me in bad way i rape him no matter if this is you or elfo or maxtor or anyone else.. i dont lick.. now if you're good to me, i m your best friend :3

~Actually if I remember correct I haven't even speked to you before you started hating me :D Anyways :wub: 

~Actually if I remember correct I haven't even speked to you before you started hating me :D Anyways :wub:

Im sorry i hate and spam random people... exquse me ill go spam maxtor at his inbox.. BRB