Report Justice Bad Partner :'(

AccessDenied

This is Justice:

rtNZ8n0.png

known as "I Ain't your momma". I want to make a complaint of our relationship >.<

He used to be nice and cool person and now he ignore me and no talk to me because of his own reasons >.> (i smell lopez is the reason -.-)

and the worst? He talk to VORFIN -.-  im sure he also go out with Elfocrash for drinks.. He is really bad partner :'(

He only chat ban me whenever he find the chance and never tell me good words >.< and he blame MeVsYou for chat ban

he is like "nah i didn't chat ban you, mevsyou did" and poor mevsyou is offline all the time :( he know nothing. 

Bad partner >.>  Why you no love your little accessdenied anymore? :'(  I even reduced spam for you...

Edited by AccessDenied

I want to report her for deleting your SINS :D This was the best part of this forum *which ended up fucked* - to read the SINS

Also SweeTs is the best :O dont u think?

When that? :D

>.> Stop being bad with me :'( im adorable and innocent!  :-[

This justice is bad partner with me and instead of support me you write this :'( 

>.> Stop being bad with me :'( im adorable and innocent!  :-[

This justice is bad partner with me and instead of support me you write this :'( 

When Access apears - innocence flews out of the window..

At least we have justice to delete your idiot SINS  ^-^

you such an idiot.. justice wouldnt delete my sins, probably sweets did cause the owner cried lots.

Also vorfin brace your self, ban incoming

you such an idiot.. justice wouldnt delete my sins, probably sweets did cause the owner cried lots.

Also vorfin brace your self, ban incoming

Same shit , you sins are useless :)

You will ban me ?  :not bad:

This is Justice:

rtNZ8n0.png

known as "I Ain't your momma". I want to make a complaint of our relationship >.<

He used to be nice and cool person and now he ignore me and no talk to me because of his own reasons >.> (i smell lopez is the reason -.-)

and the worst? He talk to VORFIN -.-  im sure he also go out with Elfocrash for drinks.. He is really bad partner :'(

He only chat ban me whenever he find the chance and never tell me good words >.< and he blame MeVsYou for chat ban

he is like "nah i didn't chat ban you, mevsyou did" and poor mevsyou is offline all the time :( he know nothing. 

Bad partner >.>  Why you no love your little accessdenied anymore? :'(  I even reduced spam for you...

Justice told me that he avoids you because you don't spam him anymore.

Justice told me that he avoids you because you don't spam him anymore.

I don't believe you >.> i spam him 3 times per day ...  come on for one time help me >.<  its about our relationship with Justice..

He is not the same as he used to be :'( with me

And i dont want spam maxtor again to help me because last time he almost made justice and katherine couple >.< he dont know from these things <.<

I was like maxtorrrr justice no love me anymore.. and he told me "ok imma talk to him" and he sended him a video "Οχι καριολακι" -.- and said DUMB this access denied >.> katherine is better

:( dat maxtor ;(

Video: 

Edited by AccessDenied

This topic wont CLOSE until Justice come and write -.- 

"im sorry honey, wont happen again".

Edited by AccessDenied