High Five Server

I have pack h5 last update and i want to open server , i need a team so contact me if you want join the team and you are developer.
Also looking for sponsor my last server had 600 real online.

I have machine with 8GB Ram and full ddos protected.

Need :

L2JDeveloper
WebDesigner/Coder
Sponsor

I have pack h5 last update and i want to open server , i need a team so contact me if you want join the team and you are developer.

Also looking for sponsor my last server had 600 real online.

I have machine with 8GB Ram and full ddos protected.

Need :

L2JDeveloper

WebDesigner/Coder

Sponsor

What was your previous server? :)

Please make server :3 Access is always here for you honey :3 

Also yayyy i'm gonna SIN your server also :3 I'm so happy!

Edited by AccessDenied

What was your previous server? :)

Also yayyy i'm gonna SIN your server also :3 I'm so happy!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/173812-l2enyo-pvp-x3000/

Everyone in comments says that max online was 150 people idk how you came up with 500 and now you made it 600.

Also they say it was big failure, also i don't see how this server is yours but if i were you i wouldn't mention this server is mine lel. Many negative/bad comments from many people.

Everyone in comments says that max online was 150 people idk how you came up with 500 and now you made it 600.

Also they say it was big failure, also i don't see how this server is yours but if i were you i wouldn't mention this server is mine lel. Many negative/bad comments from many people.

It's not my problem , developer was away 2 days after grand opening and ppl left because of bugs.

I had 475 ppl in 5 minutes at G.O

It's not my problem , developer was away 2 days after grand opening and ppl left because of bugs.

I had 475 ppl in 5 minutes at G.O

After all the lies you said i don't really believe you to be honest. So no.

Screenshot_1.jpg SINS??

Can't sin a closed server, it must be live.

After all the lies you said i don't really believe you to be honest. So no.

Can't sin a closed server, it must be live.

What u talking about?

About 150$+

Sponsor will have 30% of monthly donations.

Seriously now you gonna open a server with all this bad history you have on your back?

I mean.. you ask for money from someone to open a server and what if it fail the 1st day, how he will get back his money?

Seriously now you gonna open a server with all this bad history you have on your back?

I mean.. you ask for money from someone to open a server and what if it fail the 1st day, how he will get back his money?

I will also invest money to that project i am not asking for money and maybe you dont know the meaning of "sponsor".

At least i have the skills to do it and i am not retard like you  :poker face:

Edited by ๖ۣۜinfamousbytes๖ۣ

I will also invest money to that project i am not asking for money and maybe you dont know the meaning of "sponsor".

At least i have the skills to do it and i am not retard like you  :poker face:

You just opened war with me for calling retard, congrats. No the whole forum or maxtor will save you now ;)

Open your server please do it.

1. Obviously you don't have the skills to do it, you can't develop this why you ask for developers. So where are your skills? In do what, earn donations? You generaly no have skills in anything and this is something your actions prove. you cant code, you cant design, you claim you can hack yet you post shared scripts from other forums and say that you made them, you added me on skype and tried find my IP from

task manager or wireshark (whatever you used) which even my mom can do, and still u posted wrong IP as i posted from whatismyip later. All forum laugh so hard at you

2. Also we all know who is the retard here, is not like anyone like you Vorfin. The bullshit and the lies you spread until today is an infinitive list. From where should i start? From your lies that you earned 70.000 euros from Lineage 2 ? From the fact that when you came you said that you're have no idea about programming then 1 month later you said that you are developer and work on aCis only and visit WTB topics to scam people? And mr developer now you come here and request l2j developer to code you codes. The fact that everyone call you scammer? And don't tell me people like Elfocrash, celestine, SweeTs e.t.c lies. The fact that when you came in you posted other's photos from social media and laugh and 2 months later xdem post your face and you report him? The fact that you opened a topic the 3rd day you came in this forum and claimed that you made a script (botnet) but i proved that you leeched it from another forum and even LE MEMER laughed his ass off? You need more? i mean arent those enough to prove who is the retard? And trust me i have proof for everything.. you want me post at maxtor the part that you go at people who ask for developer and tell them to add you on skype ?

3. Next time you open your dirty mouth to talk about me at least say something valid. Trust me you can get banned in 1 day. The lies you say to everyone in this forum (even if 99% laugh hardly) i don't eat them.

Your skills are less than my grandma's you cant handle a computer, you google everything, you don't have dedicated, you dont have a shit. And if anyone read this im sure he can confirm that you would scam even for 2 euro in the first chance. :) i saw this from many people written in the last week.

So talk nicely to me cause if i focus on you nobody will save you sweetness

Edited by AccessDenied