Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey , if you are searching for event GMs send me a PM here :)) i can also help the server in terms of promotion.

Some of my recent work can be found here http://prnt.sc/bzeosx

made my day :O :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's good server

although it says box limit is 3 I make 10-20  donator coins daily by running 6 bots

adrenaline is also good but it seems he updated smartguard so I have to wait for day or two before I continue

Edited by bistabil

after I by using bots legitimately made active, passive duel might (110 donator coins) for my duelist I realized that bastard responsible for "balancing" fucked up skill damage of duelist lol

time to find something else to waste time on

all F1-archer-kids will have fun here

also, players preferring necromancers and daggers will thrive (at least for now) on this custom shit

fear landing on tyrant/gladiator with barrier on should also make you consider to play mage here

one more reason I have to place huge dump on this server is the fact that probably same bastard who did above mentioned balancing also disabled registrations on forum and is deleting majority of bug reports

good luck bastard, I see that donations already dropped judging by inflation but you already paid your bills I presume

after I by using bots legitimately made active, passive duel might (110 donator coins) for my duelist I realized that bastard responsible for "balancing" fucked up skill damage of duelist lol

time to find something else to waste time on

all F1-archer-kids will have fun here

also, players preferring necromancers and daggers will thrive (at least for now) on this custom shit

fear landing on tyrant/gladiator with barrier on should also make you consider to play mage here

one more reason I have to place huge dump on this server is the fact that probably same bastard who did above mentioned balancing also disabled registrations on forum and is deleting majority of bug reports

good luck bastard, I see that donations already dropped judging by inflation but you already paid your bills I presume

whoever even join this server must be mentally sick also donating there, hahahahaha u guys cant be serious

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Left less then 6 days ! :)

good luck this season i hope we will see some changes or you just always say the same words and 0 changes

also ls rate make em easier it's pvp svr not farm svr so ppl wanna enjoy pvps

good luck this season i hope we will see some changes or you just always say the same words and 0 changes

also ls rate make em easier it's pvp svr not farm svr so ppl wanna enjoy pvps

Then how would he get money from the donations xd

Then how would he get money from the donations xd

he opened like 100 seasons a lot donators never got back the 30 or the 40% from donations last l2damage i've boted tons of ls but tony wont change he will be the same person always about balance i wont say anything it's 0 but tony always try to defend his self i wont judge him but i ask here to change smth on his svr