Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is fine <3 i give you time to fix your server :3  :-[

you talking to a rock right now who dont give a shit about players and only scamming their money

so SINS for L2Damage.

you talking to a rock right now who dont give a shit about players and only scamming their money

so SINS for L2Damage.

Well i believe you but, you know... sins are objective and can't lie.. there are no proofs tha he is money scammer right?

I mean do you know him honey? :P

and lel he is from same country like you :P

Edited by AccessDenied

Well i believe you but, you know... sins are objective and can't lie.. there are no proofs tha he is money scammer right?

I mean do you know him honey? :P

and lel he is from same country like you :P

he is Lithuanian and he think he is a Russian nice trick also :)

well i know that Tony*Montana he think he got the most perfect server around

he was also telling to people that nothing working at his server i made many times videos for his server with every 3rd party program etc

so he always say that he added new stuff into the server and always are the same shits so he is lier :)

he is Lithuanian and he think he is a Russian nice trick also :)

well i know that Tony*Montana he think he got the most perfect server around

he was also telling to people that nothing working at his server i made many times videos for his server with every 3rd party program etc

so he always say that he added new stuff into the server and always are the same shits so he is lier :)

+1

L2DamageComis that true >.< ? What celestine is saying ? -.-

even members of his forum saying the same things wasting their times with suggestions and he just ignores it but if u say him i "WANNA DONATE 100$" he will ofcourse give an answer for money everything  O0

even members of his forum saying the same things wasting their times with suggestions and he just ignores it but if u say him i "WANNA DONATE 100$" he will ofcourse give an answer for money everything  O0

Awww my baby celestine spoke the truth >.<

Server will be sinned!

This season we maked auto augment npc :) now no need to drawn any ls and gamestones on  manager.

hahaha before 2 hours i saw a guy post this sh1t about auto augment on forum and u delete it?

sad story,,let me guess the new season will be last 5-6 months like u said for this season???

hahaha before 2 hours i saw a guy post this sh1t about auto augment on forum and u delete it?

sad story,,let me guess the new season will be last 5-6 months like u said for this season???

he was posting about PROGRAMMING AI if you wanna i can give u and test on his server it has also some good things :)

he was posting about PROGRAMMING AI if you wanna i can give u and test on his server it has also some good things :)

i know it works (tested already),the problem with this guy is the lies,,every season the same sad story :(

new season big  update is the 3 new colours on community board :DDDD