Pokemon Go

AchYlek

Said the zombie game developer  :happyforever:

PWNED Like a boss.

OnTopic: I have much fun with it. It is just so funny to see people get out of the houses to catch pokemon.

Edited by .Elfocrash

making a UE 4 game like this, the project is Greek and ofcourse classified until release. The progress is great.

And how you're doing the models, textures and everything else in UE ? o.O ? Since when you know UE ?

But game is cute :O 

Edited by AccessDenied

And how you're doing the models, textures and everything else in UE ? o.O ? Since when you know UE ?

You make it sound like its hard. Blueprints are piss easy to learn and you have find free assets or paid ones in the store.

You don't need to know anything about models and animations. You just buy them, and they are pretty cheap lol.

This is offtopic and my project is classified until release, I am professional c++ coder and my team consists of 1 more coder and 4 graphic developers (3d and textures) no more info for now

You make it sound like its hard. Blueprints are piss easy to learn and you have find free assets or paid ones in the store.

You don't need to know anything about models and animations. You just buy them, and they are pretty cheap lol.

Excactly, we have also put a large budget on it and we buy assets that take too much time to create (big buildings and interiors)
Edited by xxdem

wannabe graphic designers lol

Wannabe people generally. Why every month a random guy have to appear and start flame. 

Also thunder.. what we said about scam? Why everyone call you scammer?

tTZyRg9.png

Edited by AccessDenied

Wannabe people generalle. Why every month a random guy have to appear and start flame. 

Because there are lot of randoms like u around the forum  , GTFO.