Its an insult seeing my name near yours.

@ontopic

aVVe is an APE as most of people/mods in here. You're just wasting your time.

You know in the end we gonna be partners :3

Code and 3D going together so ... fate choose us to re-create the whole nation. (i love you too <3 )

You already messing up with Unreal :3 awwwwwwww so cuteee, when you reach the IB-R part or the matinee pm me  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

But lets be honest many people share others work.. you know how many times i saw people selling or share my templates in after effects ? You cant really do anything, even now 1000 people are selling frozen and aCis pack and im sure other 500 are selling shared client modifications. If this is truly your workflow then just give him a negative feedback and continue..

Trash talking like this will make you seem worst than him.. 

no i dont care that he stole my shit its more like he reported me and the ridiculous urolagnic ape actually bought it and deleted my thread LOL

no i dont care that he stole my shit its more like he reported me and the ridiculous urolagnic ape actually bought it and deleted my thread LOL

xdem said it right... if you continue like this in the end you will get banned. be smart. Is dumb to go out and scream fuck the police without having a way to protect ur self.

There are unfair people in this forum such as Graphic moderator who can't even open photoshop yet when i reported him for the bullshit he said and the bad way he talked and the fact that he deleted my opinion

i got warned in the end and threatened  So.... forget it, continue :3 and wtf with this fetish -.- 

Edited by AccessDenied

You know in the end we gonna be partners :3

Code and 3D going together so ... fate choose us to re-create the whole nation. (i love you too <3 )

You already messing up with Unreal :3 awwwwwwww so cuteee, when you reach the IB-R part or the matinee pm me  :-[

create a zombie model, if I like it you will soon be millionaire with me

create a zombie model, if I like it you will soon be millionaire with me

I can create anything your brain can imagine, the question is do you have an idea? Cause i made already 4 games and i stopped projects right before finish post effects and GUI cause

the idea was the same shit over and over, scary game that u go around in the room..

Like this: Pb4kB6T.jpg

xdem said it right... if you continue like this in the end you will get banned. be smart. Is dumb to go out and scream fuck the police without having a way to protect ur self.

There are unfair people in this forum such as Graphic moderator who can't even open photoshop yet when i reported him for the bullshit he said and the bad way he talked and the fact that he deleted my opinion

i got warned in the end and threatened  So.... forget it, continue :3 and wtf with this fetish -.- 

elfocrash got mxc mod so he thinks he is hot shit now and he can pretend to be human

thats my problem

elfocrash got mxc mod so he thinks he is hot shit now and he can pretend to be human

thats my problem

Let elfo aside, i dont like him ,he dont like me, this no mean i didn't respect him when he stopped spam me and said 1 good word. But its not about elfo or me or ave or you.. is about the idea behind C/P others work.

And the way you set it up, wont help. Im sure if Justice come and see this shit he will ban you just because you can staff idk how u call.. it worth it?

Do you make money with your client services? If yes then continue. Keep a nice reputation and do what you do, let aVe. If what xdem says is true then he is another licker..

Edited by AccessDenied

Let elfo aside, i dont like him ,he dont like me, this no mean i didn't respect him when he stopped spam me and said 1 good word. But its not about elfo or me or ave or you.. is about the idea behind C/P others work.

And the way you set it up, wont help. Im sure if Justice come and see this shit he will ban you just because you can staff idk how u call.. it worth it?

Do you make money with your client services? If yes then continue. Keep a nice reputation and do what you do, let aVe. If what xdem says is true then he is another licker..

of course

how do i sell on here without a thread LOL

unlock my shit

This aVe tho: 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202640-a-v-e-logo-design/

I won't waste time posting the video i had with this.. he just downloaded the project added text and save as image :D

anyways. Imma post some of my work soon in Graphic region 

xxxxOWNERPROxxxx,

- Your topic is unlocked and it is returned to the proper section. You are allowed to sell your staff.

- You are chat banned for 5 days due to bad/offensive language and racist comments (You are not allowed to create new account these 5 days)

- This is the last warning for your racist behavior. Next time, Staff will ban this account as well every single account you will create. Follow the rules!