Umm, last server was 1 year ago, we had 3 in total with this name, and more history with World of Ages then your country in general.

Sorry just read it now

bulgaria guy that starving without can even afford food talk about italy history sounds wrong in so many ways

anyway did you get at last 1 player that will play?

Why would you quote that again for more people to see, it was hard enought on you the first time, and the fact that it took you 4 days to answer isn't random at all.

4 is the times ITALIA have failed to send inteligent People to THE INTERNET. They are still trying .....

Legend says 4 is the times ITALYIAN gispy brush their mustache before they go on date for good luck

4 is the safe enchant in some servers, but ITALIANO doubt , don't belive and double checks just to be sure

4 is the rates in which your brain works, mine is 100

4 x 4 = 16 ---> 16 is the maximum enchant in some servers

16 - 7 = 9.... legendkay have 9 symbols

Italian confirmed

legend kay is italian. 

PA_360537_thumb_500x720_90148.jpg

Sorry just read it now

bulgaria guy that starving without can even afford food talk about italy history sounds wrong in so many ways

anyway did you get at last 1 player that will play?

Why would you quote that again for more people to see, it was hard enought on you the first time, and the fact that it took you 4 days to answer isn't random at all.

4 is the times ITALIA have failed to send inteligent People to THE INTERNET. They are still trying .....

Legend says 4 is the times ITALYIAN gispy brush their mustache before they go on date for good luck

4 is the safe enchant in some servers, but ITALIANO doubt , don't belive and double checks just to be sure

4 is the rates in which your brain works, mine is 100

4 x 4 = 16 ---> 16 is the maximum enchant in some servers

16 - 7 = 9.... legendkay have 9 symbols

Italian confirmed

legend kay is italian. 

PA_360537_thumb_500x720_90148.jpg

I will need years for undestand what you wrote

btw gj if from your 10 online 2 would be italian now you will stick with 8

ah and a friendly advice

the staff of a server should give the example to the players to how to act and wich attitude to have

now one join our server's because of that

cya server is alredy failed

Everyone who played World knows how many we had :))

first world maybe, after when i played there, you never had more than 200

siege was everytime pt vs pt  max ;) 

first world maybe, after when i played there, you never had more than 200

siege was everytime pt vs pt max ;)

When i played world it was all time lags and bugs. Like you couldnt hit mobs with basic attacks and you allways restart server but never fix it

When i played world it was all time lags and bugs. Like you couldnt hit mobs with basic attacks and you allways restart server but never fix it

i remember that ninja fixes by l0l3d and nik ;D

1 fix = 10 more bugs ;D

Edited by AchYlek

Everyone who played World knows how many we had :))

y we know how much you had, 1 billion bugs and 200 players. calling rpg club java server and ur dagger formulas are retail. lmao

y we know how much you had, 1 billion bugs and 200 players. calling rpg club java server and ur dagger formulas are retail. lmao

everything at his server is retail ;D ;D

i remember when focus death was giving 90% to final dmg,  mucho guto 15k from dagger ;D

everything at his server is retail ;D ;D

i remember when focus death was giving 90% to final dmg, mucho guto 15k from dagger ;D

Ya good old times when full tyrant with 5k p def eat 10k from dagger :D