Advertising Services En/ru/latin (+18 Hot Videos For Your Servers)

That looks like strip show not server advertising.

How much for private show ??  :not bad:

there are not private shows please :)

Oka y go to a doctor please i am sure you have a lot of problems  :)

the only person here that has a big problem on his head is you the fact you come and shit replying on my topic makes me think that the 90% of people on this world have the bigest problems on their head it's like something is missing so please if you dont use any of my services i would suggest you to not reply here thanks

I did not see it ...Does your body use it ? 

World of ending anyway, miss characters xD

Edited by leonardoll174

I did not see it ...Does your body use it ? 

World of ending anyway, miss characters xD

i dont understand what you mean

Oh so this is where the sex-selling cancer comes from... 

Celestine: Hey fam what can I getchu
Lineage2Gaming: My server is complete shite, couldn't find any good files, I never ran L2 server before, I just want to sell RB jewels on Skype and chill, how do I get horny 13 year olds on my server?
Celestine: Say no more fam

Lineage2Gaming.com

/edit: Lmao, didn't work, site offline 2 months later already  :fappa:  :fappa: Fucking aces  :rip:

Edited by Herlitz

Oh so this is where the sex-selling cancer comes from... 

Celestine: Hey fam what can I getchu

Lineage2Gaming: My server is complete shite, couldn't find any good files, I never ran L2 server before, I just want to sell RB jewels on Skype and chill, how do I get horny 13 year olds on my server?

Celestine: Say no more fam

/edit: Lmao, didn't work, site offline 2 months later already  :fappa:  :fappa: Fucking aces  :rip:

i just sell my services i do not force anyone to buy anything from me

so most owners like to buy "Promos for their servers" idk what is your problem here :doge:

i just sell my services i do not force anyone to buy anything from me

so most owners like to buy "Promos for their servers" idk what is your problem here :doge:

I don't see how does it make it any better... Drug dealers don't force anyone to buy their stuff but they're still the cancer that poisons the community simply because of providing it in a first place.

My problem is that this kind of stuff supports the shitty server behavior where owners focus on selling instead of product itself. Sex-selling is the lowest, most pathetic form of marketing.

I don't see how does it make it any better... Drug dealers don't force anyone to buy their stuff but they're still the cancer that poisons the community simply because of providing it in a first place.

My problem is that this kind of stuff supports the shitty server behavior where owners focus on selling instead of product itself. Sex-selling is the lowest, most pathetic form of marketing.

Thx for your opinion, but I don't care about it.I'm glad to my customers that they are happy :pjsalt:

Topic Updated.

Edited by Celestine

Stop actin like a lawyer mate this forum is full of people like you, we cant hold that Lord of the rings speach anymore let them earn their money because while they earn people like u just talk.

Edited by Sawadee

Preview D83DDD1E.png

L2Avellan.com

Offtopic: calm down guys

Edited by Celestine

Stop actin like a lawyer mate this forum is full of people like you, we cant hold that Lord of the rings speach anymore let them earn their money because while they earn people like u just talk.

Lawyer? I ain't talking law, I'm pretty sure this kind of crap is legal.

I'm just complaining how low the L2 private scene has gotten over those years... Can't make quality server anymore, everyone just putting fake onlines, buying clans to play on their server for the first two weeks because it's all that matters for donations, then those 'advertisement events' where you spam competition server forums, and because all this shit is not enough the money hungry owners  just go ahead and buy these cam whores to attract horny 13 year olds to whom they can sell the RB jewels on Skype. 2 months later the server isn't earning enough cash from donations so they close it and 1 week later glorious reopening, the 'new season', all the same shit over and over again, this is just so fucking  :rip: