eressea

Share Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

Recommended Posts

Guytis it is sorta amazing how butthurt you appear to be, continously making useless troll or trash talk posts.

I'm impressed you appear to hate MasterToma so much. Hats off to him really for causing you to look like such an emo jackass.

 

You sir are one of a kind, exactly the kind of person Maxcheaters needs around here... :wink:

 

Really though, are there any moderators here to help take out the trash arond here? 

This thread hijacking nonsense is a little silly.

It's offensive and genuinely disrespectful to kind developers like Eressea.

 

Lots of people can smile and talk down to people, while offering absolutely nothing at all... you're doing an awesome job buddy. 

Edited by Plawed
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, guytis said:

jaja no me hagas reir, sos de esos pibitos que viven levantando servidor para ganar dos mangos .. jamas van a hacer la plata que hicimos nosotros, estan a años luz y sabes porque? porque no sabes absolutamente nada. Lo único que sabes hacer es descargar archivos y hacer doble clic y crear un servidor de jajaja. y asi son todos aca. 

yo me rio hace muchos años de ustedes que van de aca para todos los que buscan y trayendo gente ... y yo que? Yo no hago absolutamente nada. Sigo viviendo de esto sin ni siquiera loguear a los server. en cambio ustedes sigen levantando y tirando servidor todos los viernes a ver si tienen suerte jajaja

chau taradito. segui practicando

 

JAJAJAJA te dolio gordo. Servidor de Tenes 20 con 10 personas C / U y vivis de last last poniendo un set decolores. Es lo unico que supiste hacer.

¿Me abri 2 servidores sabiendo "nada" como vos decisivo y tuve más personas que usted tiene en todos sus años de desarrollador senior en l2 off? Usando una extensión que jamas pudiste hacer nada. No te vengas a hacer el super desarrollador por que todos saben hacer los sabios con codigo ajeno. MIS CODIGOS. 

 Todavia me acuerdo cuando entas a mi servidora insultarme y toda la gente te basureaba. 

 

Edited by rteshima
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rteshima said:

 

JAJAJAJA te dolio gordo. Servidor de Tenes 20 con 10 personas C / U y vivis de últimos poner un set decolores. Es lo unico que supiste hacer.

¿Me abri 2 servidores sabiendo "nada" como vos decisivo y tengo más personas que usted tiene en todos sus años como desarrollador senior en l2 off? Usando una extensión que jamas pudiste hacer nada. No te vengas a hacer el super desarrollador por todos los que saben hacer los sabios con codigo ajeno. Mis codigos 

 Todavia me acuerdo cuando entas a mi servidora insultarme y toda la gente te basureaba. 

 

I lived them all, you have no idea where I live thanks to the l2 haha and you that you achieved? two whole families live from this 12 years ago and .....
you achieved something with the people who say, you're an imbecile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying is not a game.
People are dying ..)

Great graces, games, jewelry, jewels, things, sculptures, books, music, paintings, films, dances, architecture ... are created by great People, and remain in memory for centuries ...

Playing this Game, having the ability to control this World through open source, through Developers and Hackers, through Computer, through Electricity, through three thin wiring of the World Wide Web, at crazy data transfer speeds, meet together, from different points of the World in Virtual Reality, I do not know about you ...) I feel a touch on the Divine ...)
Appreciate, love, learn, admire, exalt, enjoy, give, be healthy, happy ... while you are alive ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, currently im using your f'n awesome extender with auto_get=true in skillaquire.txt for auto learn skills... with auto_get=true though, it seems when players delevel even just a level below they lose auto_get skills right away. 


Normally its like 9-10 or so levels, without auto_get=true? for gracia or something like that I thought... 4 on Classic now I think. One simple solution is to prevent deleveling all together... but, I'd prefer to keep that game mechanic.

 

So if at all possible, I'd like to submit a feature request:

 

Configure player skill removal so that skills are kept until their character's level drops a set number of levels below the skillquire.txt get_lv.

 

Example:

KeepSkillsWithinDeLevel=9
; Skills will not be removed from players unless they down level below above value.

; Default 9, skill loss on 10th level below skill learn level.

 

Edited by Plawed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, Plawed said:

Hi, currently im using your f'n awesome extender with auto_get=true in skillaquire.txt for auto learn skills... with auto_get=true though, it seems when players delevel even just a level below they lose auto_get skills right away. 


Normally its like 9-10 or so levels, without auto_get=true? for gracia or something like that I thought... 4 on Classic now I think. One simple solution is to prevent deleveling all together... but, I'd prefer to keep that game mechanic.

 

So if at all possible, I'd like to submit a feature request:

 

Configure player skill removal so that skills are kept until their character's level drops a set number of levels below the skillquire.txt get_lv.

 

Example:

KeepSkillsWithinDeLevel=9
; Skills will not be removed from players unless they down level below above value.

; Default 9, skill loss on 10th level below skill learn level.

 

 

Hi, please try it and let me know if it works, I don't have enough time to test it now :/ https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/d45cf9fa0126fb02bc4f4ae2c89d1cc78a2aedb4

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, eressea said:

 

Hi, please try it and let me know if it works, I don't have enough time to test it now :/ https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/commits/d45cf9fa0126fb02bc4f4ae2c89d1cc78a2aedb4

very good job my friend congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to create script which would be talking with all the sellers that caused a forced error buyselllist immediately after starting the npc server?) to keep players calm)

---------------

please tell me, whether it is possible to add a function to hide / show unused skills, in the client itself, or with a request to the server ...?

--------------

Is it possible to hide things with the parameter (is trade = 0) in the sales section? Since if you try to sell such a thing, the transaction will be discarded. And the player may not know what things can be sold and which cannot, and what is the reason for his unsuccessful transaction.

 

Edited by Hitcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello eressea , good work.
I've been looking at your code, H5.
Correct me if I'm wrong, is compiled in vs 2015 with v80 tools?
My doubt is, as you did to get the v80 tools, since I can't find a way to make compatibility in between vs 2015 and vs 2005.
All I can do is use v90 tools with vs2015, and when I compile over the end, I get some bugs.
Sorry for my bad english

Edit 1: Solved...

 

Edit 2:  I have a new error, using compiled H5 extender, any ideas?
error.jpg.af9c421ec7299859c15d6f1813af21b9.jpg

 

Edit 3: solved, but I have a incomplete source...

Edited by Mechas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, Mechas said:

Hello eressea , good work.
I've been looking at your code, H5.
Correct me if I'm wrong, is compiled in vs 2015 with v80 tools?
My doubt is, as you did to get the v80 tools, since I can't find a way to make compatibility in between vs 2015 and vs 2005.
All I can do is use v90 tools with vs2015, and when I compile over the end, I get some bugs.
Sorry for my bad english

Edit 1: Solved...

 

Edit 2:  I have a new error, using compiled H5 extender, any ideas?
error.jpg.af9c421ec7299859c15d6f1813af21b9.jpg

 

Edit 3: solved, but I have a incomplete source...


The problem is not the extender, the problem is the L2Server.exe. you need official H5 files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi there,

 

First of all, thank you for open-sourcing your work @eressea. I've built the source and went on trying the extender. I had a look specifically  at how the offline trading is handled and I've noticed that ResetNicknameAndColor() is called if the setting OfflineTradeChangeNameColor = true.

 

Now, for example, if you're using a Color Name (vitamin item) to change your title color and then go onto offline shop, your title color resets to the default color. The title colour should be preserved upon restart/logoff unless the player executes /resetname on it.

 

Also i have to mention that, if OfflineTradeChangeNameColor = false the title is preserved as it should. This could be intentional so i'm not going to call it a bug. The only downside is, that if you're keeping the  OfflineTradeChangeNameColor = true then every player that has a different title color it's going to lose it after going in offline shop mode.

 

Also, I've tried to have a look at what ResetNicknameAndColor() does exactly but couldn't find much references. I would appreciate your input into this if possible. I'm probably going to become a regular here so again, I would like to thank you for sharing your work and your knowledge. I'm pretty new to programming in general but I'm very eager to learn as I go along, so please bare with me. Looking forward to your reply!

 

Edit: I just came across https://bitbucket.org/l2shrine/extender-public/issues/7/title-color-lost-after-offline-trade and it looks like has already been reported as a minor bug. 

 

- Bjorn.

Edited by Bjorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

got vs 2005
but extender-h5 
the solution must be open with

Visual Studio 14
VisualStudioVersion = 14.0.25420.1
MinimumVisualStudioVersion = 10.0.40219.1
 
so is vs 2015 ?
and minimal is vs 2010 ?
im bit dizzy 
 
 
 
Edited by etherian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 5:27 AM, etherian said:

got vs 2005
but extender-h5 
the solution must be open with

Visual Studio 14
VisualStudioVersion = 14.0.25420.1
MinimumVisualStudioVersion = 10.0.40219.1
 
so is vs 2015 ?
and minimal is vs 2010 ?
im bit dizzy 
 
 
 

You can use VS 2015 IDE, but you need to compile it with 2005 platform toolset. So basically you have all the good stuff  that come with new IDEs, but you tell the compiler to use older VS2005 compiler and linker rules.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.