[L2J] L2Crabbed

Growa

Well, its pretty much personal since you already have your own opinion about Lorenzo as he was a player around many servers. People get serious things move from Player Side --> Business.

Anyone who tries to run a project if hes just a little bit smart he should know that friendship (player and staff) has nothing to do with spreading items here and there, giving away raidboss information or whatever is considered as corruption.

Most of the interesting servers around (I wont even go on for c/p servers) close first because of the stupidity coming from the behavior of the staffers(corruption etc.) or from the inability to make innovations to move forward. I heavily trust we are doing good on both sides since i'll be heading on this and even Lorenzo has to report on me most of his acts.

Furthermore, we are indeed using hNoke's leaked pack but it can be literally NOT compared to any other leaked pack. Most of Andrew's miss coding stuff have been improved. From formulas to the old crappy pcinstance etc. (I wont have to say more about the crappy parts, you should know how much bad written some parts of custom codes were. Feel free to create any kind of version of AEPvP you like. We put trust on what we are doing and we won't rush anything since we are following a strict time schedule.

I wish you good luck on your project :)

t3 weapons dont match the armor AT ALL

it should be the same color scheme but...

also some stuffs kinda misplaced like in blazing swamp why are you using water crocodiles and angels instead of like fire mobs

Edited by xxxxOWNERPROxxxx

We are still importing new monsters from higher clients. Changing the appearance is like 2 minutes stuff. I guess you got a point there :D

What do you think of our features list?

We are still importing new monsters from higher clients. Changing the appearance is like 2 minutes stuff. I guess you got a point there :D

What do you think of our features list?

it looks ok but idk.. theres some inconsistencies with a lot of the design and items/mobs

VhIrbj8.jpg

dark blue ui with pink buttons (which are too small)

new town looks cheaply made and very artificial and forced into l2 map

also i didnt thoroughly read through the features but i dont think theres enough info about economy/WHY its GAMEPLAY is superior than others

Well its true our buttons sometimes are not correctly put on those htmls, but its something I could fix in the future or pay some talented guy to create some cool htmls for me.

About server's economy its still under construction, tho I don't want to give much info since it wont be complete. More info will be available soon plus much more features sneak peaks.

You will include more armors right ? I mean for the dress me command, people may like older armors like vespers,dynasty. You could also include the dark assassins and zaken suits that have been shared here.

Also, about buffslots, Elemental resists will stack together ? i mean can you stack resist fire with resist of other elements (i hope not, for mages sake :p)?  Same goes for guards.

You will include more armors right ? I mean for the dress me command, people may like older armors like vespers,dynasty. You could also include the dark assassins and zaken suits that have been shared here.

Are you a spying my private change logs? :D I just wrote "Extra Costumes(including old armors) added for dressme reasons".

Also, about buffslots, Elemental resists will stack together ? i mean can you stack resist fire with resist of other elements (i hope not, for mages sake :P)? Same goes for guards.

Mages got some nice ways to enhance their powers, you should not be worried about this one ;)

Are you a spying my private change logs? :D I just wrote "Extra Costumes(including old armors) added for dressme reasons".

Mages got some nice ways to enhance their powers, you should not be worried about this one ;)

Ok learn to accept facts though. You will not have the perfect server and even if you do the community nowdays is brain damaged so there's no way to avoid failure.

Ok learn to accept facts though. You will not have the perfect server and even if you do the community nowdays is brain damaged so there's no way to avoid failure.

a few weeks ago you was blaming aepvp tho for your advantage

a few weeks ago you was blaming aepvp tho for your advantage

no i didn't blame.. you blamed yourself that you have a ready to go server "everything is so smooth into my eyes" you were saying and your server closed in 3 weeks or so accussing that it's community's fault not yours since you are the God of everything.

A/Y i want to learn more about this guy Growa who is he ? What is your past ? What you have done and why you believe we must join in your server ?

no i didn't blame.. you blamed yourself that you have a ready to go server "everything is so smooth into my eyes" you were saying and your server closed in 3 weeks or so accussing that it's community's fault not yours since you are the God of everything.

A/Y i want to learn more about this guy Growa who is he ? What is your past ? What you have done and why you believe we must join in your server ?

actualy it was online 76 days excactly, but thats not the point here.

None knows who Growa is, but we very well know that TwoStepsAway the amateur retard with the mind of 9 year old is admin there, therefor no success story here.

Edited by xxdem

I pretty much believe that right now, L2Crabbed is the most stable choice since I don't really like wasting my time here and there. I love what I'm doing and the reason server is not up yet (because it could easily open even right here right now) is just because we focus even on the little detail which will push players to join us and not any other PvP server.

A/Y i want to learn more about this guy Growa who is he? What is your past ? What you have done and why you believe we must join in your server ?

actually not he XD , as about my past I don't really want to get into it since its useless info for anyone around to know. Many Prides players used to know me back then but I wonder if a 4 years dead story about pride gives me any really extra credibility.

@xxdem, since you don't really like Lorenzo focus on your server's topic rather than spamming Crabbed's topic endlessly. I got nothing personal with you but for gods sake dear you are like the Holy Judge has an opinion about everyone and anything lol

(no offence, I'm just kidding :P , don't take it personally)