Shall We Continue L2Junity In A More Open Way ?

Sdw

Shall we ?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Continue L2J Unity ?

• Yes
    • No

Hi Everyone,

I've received several request from people to continue what we started (along with the usual why the hell you stop, even if we were private?!).

Anyway, while most the team will be busy from now on, cause of shit, shit, and other shit; we might be a few to have some time to continue.

Having a community around would fairly new to this particular project, and with the Interlude / High Five 5 worship, I personally wonder if it's worst loosing time continuing something for Glory (days), being the one with most free time.

Finally having real tester, with bug report and others would be welcome as well.

So yeah, question gone wild, your thought.

Haters gonna hate;

They see me posting, they hating;

etc ...

Edited by Sdw

Dafaq is this new hobby? Log in maxcheaters and ask to continue a project? 

Lolz do whatever the hell you want to do... nothing will change, you and your partner will code, some people gonna leech some other gonna request bug fix... like always.. i dont see  why you have to ask

pff

It's too much boring chronicle when you know everything :D

I can't remember Highfive being finished. So how do you guys move straight to Ertheia?

Edited by Trance

Lolz do whatever the hell you want to do... nothing will change, you and your partner will code, some people gonna leech some other gonna request bug fix... like always.. i dont see  why you have to ask

pff

.cz developers detected ;D 

I can't remember Highfive being finished, so.

Well, there isnt much stuff like in GoD+ versions. It's good chronicle but boring when you play it again... and again like Interlude :D

Well, there isnt much stuff like in GoD+ versions. It's good chronicle but boring when you play it again... and again like Interlude :D

noone want play  god serber gosh 

pff

Thanks for the no, you were in the haters part. We can choose to resume if people are actually interested.

I can't remember Highfive being finished. So how do you guys move straight to Ertheia?

Lots of High Five feature changed or are dropped, there was no point coding it for H5 first anyway. As a player I know H5 and I'm bored with it. Even the feature that aren't done don't give me any will to code.

.cz developers detected ;D

Yea i just dont get why he care that much... whats with this "public opinion" ... for god sake..

do whatever you enjoy.. dont make it like u make favor to anyone.

Thanks for the no, you were in the haters part. We can choose to resume if people are actually interested.

You know what? Imma change my vote... i vote for YES just to prove you that NO/YES is same.. 

i dont care like nobody care trust me,.

if you want to do something do it for your self...

I voted yes ok you happy now ?

Edited by AccessDenied

Yea i just dont get why he care that much... whats with this "public opinion" ... for god sake..

do whatever you enjoy.. dont make it like u make favor to anyone.

Well, yeah, maybe. Team wants to move on, I've unfinished business on my end. A third opinion to add to the balance is all.