L2Junity Source

Disappeared private team with lost code happens too much, at least you have it all. And I truly think some shit should reused :D

Are you french?

Mostly because of team (at least part of team)

There was only two members which actually doing something (Sdw and me), other just looking around and sometimes they did something (which in most of cases was bugged and I have to test it after them [hello UnAfraid, Nik])

Since I created company I have no time for coding so it was more or less dead (and some people show their credibility, that was last thing)

Aww, you are sweet. Since me and UnAfraid mostly rework stuff, ofc "we don't do anything, or what we do is bugged and you have to test it". Isn't rework like... keeping old features while adding new functionality and stabilizing performance? Yea, and one of your jobs is to test it, so don't whine about it, because a single person can't fully test a rework affecting big part of the pack.

"Two members actually working" is totally irrelevant here. I consider everybody bringing something to the table, including you, but not limited to only what you do. For example, there is someone without a commit for months, probably not even that year, but 80% of your work is based on what he did before. So yea, you are a datapack guy, and yea, all you consider work is whatever is done in the datapack, and I excuse your inability to put the mental pressure needed to rework a years old systems in the core just to provide the functionality needed, or bang your head for days trying to make the mathmatics behind certain mechanics, and why would you do? - thats not considered as work anyway.

I would agree, UnAfraid did not contribute lately (but he did a lot in past months so saying he did nothing is absolutely irrelevant) and all that is the cause of him having a permanent job taking his time. Sure, he could've just decided that the project will die because he got a permanent job and crap on us all the same way you did, because you have a "company" now, but he didn't do it.

Also not to mention that you were willingly preventing some of us to work, because "would do shit code". And that "shit code" consists of few lines not made the way you want. Well guess what, you can either make those lines as you like, or live with it, since they provide the same functionality and you are just preventing some of us to work. Whats the big deal to change few lines? That just proves your inability to cooperate and why you suck at CSGO.

Your excuse for your behaviour is totally irrelevant and misleading. Just as the thing "you got angry for" and did all of this.

Aww, you are sweet. Since me and UnAfraid mostly rework stuff, ofc "we don't do anything, or what we do is bugged and you have to test it". Isn't rework like... keeping old features while adding new functionality and stabilizing performance? Yea, and one of your jobs is to test it, so don't whine about it, because a single person can't fully test a rework affecting big part of the pack.

"Two members actually working" is totally irrelevant here. I consider everybody bringing something to the table, including you, but not limited to only what you do. For example, there is someone without a commit for months, probably not even that year, but 80% of your work is based on what he did before. So yea, you are a datapack guy, and yea, all you consider work is whatever is done in the datapack, and I excuse your inability to put the mental pressure needed to rework a years old systems in the core just to provide the functionality needed, or bang your head for days trying to make the mathmatics behind certain mechanics, and why would you do? - thats not considered as work anyway.

I would agree, UnAfraid did not contribute lately (but he did a lot in past months so saying he did nothing is absolutely irrelevant) and all that is the cause of him having a permanent job taking his time. Sure, he could've just decided that the project will die because he got a permanent job and crap on us all the same way you did, because you have a "company" now, but he didn't do it.

Also not to mention that you were willingly preventing some of us to work, because "would do shit code". And that "shit code" consists of few lines not made the way you want. Well guess what, you can either make those lines as you like, or live with it, since they provide the same functionality and you are just preventing some of us to work. Whats the big deal to change few lines? That just proves your inability to cooperate and why you suck at CSGO.

Your excuse for your behaviour is totally irrelevant and misleading. Just as the thing "you got angry for" and did all of this.

All what I have to say; invite you to L2jUnity was one of our failure. We agreed on it with more team mates, just there was no way back. 

About CSGO (not sure when you mentioned it here, probably you canť find something else) - I'm noob in most of games and I dont really hide it. But I'm still better than you, and that's only thing what can keep my smile on.

All what I have to say; invite you to L2jUnity was one of our failure. We agreed on it with more team mates, just there was no way back. 

About CSGO (not sure when you mentioned it here, probably you canť find something else) - I'm noob in most of games and I dont really hide it. But I'm still better than you, and that's only thing what can keep my smile on.

im pretty sure, big fail is you and gladicek :d