https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Exploit:VBS/CVE-2014-6332

how about if i crypt the downloader ? can i bypass windows defender ? 

after crypt the file looks fud but i am afraid of windows defender  :okey:

Edited by DarkLess*

You can't execute .exe programs from browsers through javascript, it's now allowed by language neither by browser.

What you can do is make the user download some ".exe" on page load and pray to him execute.

Or create some ActiveX, but it will only work on IE (or better, not work...lol), and since java is not being more supported on Chrome, you don't have much options.

The simple solution is install some client program on user machine that runs a service everyday/everyhour to update some files based on launcher.

You can't execute .exe programs from browsers through javascript, it's now allowed by language neither by browser.

What you can do is make the user download some ".exe" on page load and pray to him execute.

Or create some ActiveX, but it will only work on IE (or better, not work...lol), and since java is not being more supported on Chrome, you don't have much options.

The simple solution is install some client program on user machine that runs a service everyday/everyhour to update some files based on launcher.

eh i managed to execute it with powershell but i should work on find how to disable the PowerShell window while running the script,well here is a video i hope u understand!

If i will not manage to do it i will try wth vbs..

Edited by DarkLess*