L2Sguard Server Protection[Security Updates!][22/01/21]

• 2 weeks later...

News:

- We offer 1 IP change for 1 year for free!

- We offer proxy solution (LS & GS) for servers that want to defend from ddos cheaply & lower their pings

- We offer a free 7-14 days license (any pack & any chronicle) for new servers (that pre OBT or middle of OBT or pre start).

- We offer a 7 days free license for existing servers that want to test our protection in real life condition prior launching it on live servers.

PM me and enjoy quality combined with great service!

Edited by l2-scripts

• 3 weeks later...

Just buyed his guard! The best of the best! SmartGuard goes day by day more fail than ever! Support him - the best LA2PRO Gonna have 0 Boters!

• 2 weeks later...

Because you've asked for it so much, we now sell the protection packages for 3 months only for 70 USD. This auction will be active until August 31st. Don't miss!

-update 1/8/16

Helios port has been completed

Adrenalin update has been blocked almost instantly

IL port has been fully tested and ready for distribution

Well, I see that some guys love to try say bad things about other peoples works.

I believe in a topic like this, only clients who buy that is able to post replies.

One of that guys, said in some post before:

"The most important part is... if you have found a problem, and try talk with project sellers, almost all times you gonna gets ignored"

Its not happen with Sguard.

Every time you have little problem, you have all attention from the guys of sguard, and when you have a problem, after some minutes you have it solved.

If you have discovered a problem with guard module... you gonna get instant reply and instant support.

The war of bots and anti-bots will never finish, the most important thing is... if we discover anything working, we just get it fixed in some minutes.

It is working LIKE A CHARM for me, and I'm sure, it is working for other servers admins too.

The only one thing I can say is: "Thank you guys for create that sguard module and give us support when we need!"

• 2 weeks later...

Update for August:
The reason for stopping the development of new modules was to improve:
1. License server, added convenience features for server administration and many different cool stuff that simplify our work on the distribution of the protection module and the administration of licenses because we have too much of them for the original version.
2. Full PTS port for the pack of any manufacturer, and source (except advex64. They do not plan to adapt to us)
3. The update distribution system. Faster feed update fixed a problem with the first start (for the low-speed networks), and set a dns-failover.
4. For some administrators have developed a module to login in the game without our protection (taking into account that all other protections works), this module is made for security and administration of game servers and is included if you want to activate it on your behalf this server words by IP and can be configurated on the administrator server side as a config.

And so the same being actively controlled with adrenaline which successfully closed within 3-12 hours after the next update (which is not very often anyway).

Next update will be more significant for the administrators of game servers, we will certainly make one or more features planned for the admins.

Thank you for support!

Honestly was very surprised when I took the test protection. Blocked all. Bots, clickers. I bought a license. Thank you that there is a team which has not turned up your nose and provides product at an acceptable price. The product of the best quality. Good luck to you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

News for August:
1. Ertheia port & Infinity Odyssey port is completed and settled up for live servers.
2. IL, GF, Hellbound, Tauti, Glory days and newer chronicles were ported and settled up for live servers (not all of them), we don't change the price for that modules.
3. Proxy system for PTS servers is completed and working.
4. We started a development to adapt the server side of any pack for our protection in 3 steps & 5 minutes. Also we are changing the server side and the front end with features that clients requested.
5. Adrenalin is behaving strangely lately. They are changing the bytecodes instead hooks, that makes our job much more easier. Don't forget, when you configure the bots on "users" pcs we are there too. Thanks!
6. No more new software that works on our guard is found (except adrenalin and probably some private bots)
7. We are trying our best to improve our product, our tech. support and our service. Do contact me for more information, 24/7 test server and examples of large clients.

Thank you for you support!