L2Sguard Server Protection[Security Updates!][22/01/21]

I work with L2servers for a long time and I need to say. At this time we really have a good protection of that we have support and more.

To get protection working good with my server, I ask for some functions inside his files and they did it in minutes.

Good protection and good support. Silient protection without window spams of messages or other things of that our players know what protection we are using.

Other good things, is to work with this protection, we have config files almost with the same configurations of old protections and then we don't need to "RE Learn" how to work with the protection.

I'm using this new protection for more than 15 days, at this time I have 0 bots and 0 reports of bots. Clean server!

Thank you guys for develop this protection for US!

• 2 weeks later...

Update (31/5/16)

-Closed another private cheat version of various of cheat programs

-Added statistics of our sguard users and new users

STATISTICS OF OUR USERS AND QUANTITIES CAN BE FOUND HERE

We are working to make his life difficult, currently there's no easy patch to bypass our protection. I don't say it's perfect - but we're working daily to provide the best protection and best support.

I respect your work and your services, But theres always a cat that can catch the mouse. You make it perfect another pleb comes and destroy your castle of sands this is a circle but done give up try harder work more and everything will be flawless who know maybe one day ill be your customer :)

I respect your work and your services, But theres always a cat that can catch the mouse. You make it perfect another pleb comes and destroy your castle of sands this is a circle but done give up try harder work more and everything will be flawless who know maybe one day ill be your customer :)

That's the idea of building up something new to make this whole thing better. I don't want to say anything about akumu, because he's a good guy and everybody have his own idea of how to sell his product or to share it or to gift it. But this whole project was started not to gain more money, it was started to lower the cost of the protection and to give better support.

Indeed we have issues - we have software that don't closed yet, but we're working, not sitting and collecting money. I even propose to give the license for free for those who can test and give feedback. What's wrong with my approach? I don't understand the agression towards me.

That's the idea of building up something new to make this whole thing better. I don't want to say anything about akumu, because he's a good guy and everybody have his own idea of how to sell his product or to share it or to gift it. But this whole project was started not to gain more money, it was started to lower the cost of the protection and to give better support.

Indeed we have issues - we have software that don't closed yet, but we're working, not sitting and collecting money. I even propose to give the license for free for those who can test and give feedback. What's wrong with my approach? I don't understand the agression towards me.

Do you know what? They think that they can accomplish something by putting other person down with insulting words and actions, That could make them feel good for 5 minutes but at the end of the day you are the one who works and actually try to bring something and gain money because this is not something easy that everybody can do. Let them talk just mind your own business and haters always will be there you can get better day by day even with negative comments you collect experience from every obstacle you face in your journey. You have my full support anyway just try to be more businessman and dont feed the trolls.

the fact is every seller of his product when he selling you something that will protect your server that means u have to no Worry but when someone coming and bypassing the protection and using any kind of software and u ask the person who sold you the product to fix it or update it they just ignoring the buyer example Akumu just ignoring the costumers unhappy people thats all

When a person pointing me a software that can bypass our protection - we buy it, if I understood the question.

most of sellers just ignoring their costumers thats all we live on 2016 nobody cares once u get your money you dont give a fuck 

We do give, because reputation and clients satisfactory is the highest priority to our team.

You can try us out if you want to, to feel the difference.

We do give, because reputation and clients satisfactory is the highest priority to our team.

You can try us out if you want to, to feel the difference.

i've tested many protections and both was pure fail and yes even SmartGuard shit one

maybe in future i will

Edited by Celestine

I hope you will change your mind later when you see that our project will do everything that we can to meet all the standards with the great support and customer carrying.

Updade (9/6/16)

-Closed software that works via screen/pixel capturing (farm bots)

-Extended the statistics by country drop down (nothing that can expose any server using that using our protection; we're ad free)

-Fixed engine.dll on Underground chronicle to be false-detected by avast & kaspersky

-Upgraded sessions to ensure HWID working flawlessly.

-Added interlude support

-added "launcher" module, to run the game through l2.bin from your launcher, not from l2.exe (custom DSETUP made for you server) -The cost is only 50$

-Added sub-net masks for local servers (i.e 10.100.0.0/255.255.0.0) - no extra fees

Update (12/6/16)

-Completely changed the way that adrenalin is detected to prevent "stupid bypasses", will be on test server during the next 24 hours.