If You Ware Playing Dragon-Network C3/c4/c5/c6 Times Post Here

Hello everyone, some of you may not know me, some of you know me already, but this doesn't matter...

I am looking for people who ware playing on dragon-network c3/c4/c5/c6 times

what is dragon-network?

the most populated and famous low-mid rate stacksub server 1+1

If you ware a player leave a comment with:

your characters in game and names

on which server you ware playing

and your skype name

Why? me and my friends want to bring back this good olf times, on interlude chronicle

if you have any ideeas or sugestions about that add me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

You people have to understand something.

Those server from the "good days" of l2 will never come back even if you open an 1:1 replica of those servers. 

The reason for that is because back in the day there where thousands upon thousands of players spread equaly

amongs the servers who offered a sort of fun gameplay but you mostly likely pleyed there because a friend was playing.

L2 these days is not the same. People grew up and moved on, the player base is a fraction of what it used to be and the over saturation

of servers makes it hard for the community to populate a server and make it fun again.

Look at L2Khaos. He was one of the most successful servers back in the day with thousands of players from all over the world playing.

Guess what happened when it opened like 4 months ago. People went in again but they did not like how hard it was because their friends where not there.

L2 will never be what it used to be so do not try to resurrect the old ideas because they won't work. Make a fun compelling gameplay with all the tools we have

today. 

We need admins that wanna over that and not wanna be devs like you who just wanna profit.

Profit will eventually come but only what you offer meets some standards.

I am not who you think i am Elfocrash, you don't even know me.

I am not looking for profit, i want to build a good and stable community, and enjoy a good server with everyone who want join.

I have never opened a server for money, for example the last server i had died after 2 months, that mean after 2 months there ware a maximum of 15-20 players, i did keep the server online 1 more month for them and we decided together is time for close and maybe reopen it one day in the future.

Because i have played on this server more time ago with a lot of friends, and the server changed totally, it became high five and we all left, we gave all our items to one friend who continued and who is still playing on it. We want back the old interlude, and i also have friends on skype who want it back.

Anyway is just a discussion, we are not 100% that we are going to do this, frist of all we want to see what people looking for, and if worth to open it.

About what else you said up here, i already have my own project which is unique and is not finished yet 100%, if you want know more lets speak on skype chat.

will that server looks like your "web design" aka ripped from other source and generally looking like shit?

no hate, just asking

This is the last time i will reply to one of your comments, you allways flame me with fake accusations and you don't even know me, so give up if you see that everyone ignore you.Next time i will report you for abuse.

This is the last time i will reply to one of your comments, you allways flame me with fake accusations and you don't even know me, so give up if you see that everyone ignore you.Next time i will report you for abuse.

you prolly mistaken me with someone else who told you the same, many of such ? :not bad:

I found out you are banned here for selling low quality, overpriced crap and it just so happens that i had to use one of your pages on priv server i play (playertheia) - its utter shit.

you prolly mistaken me with someone else who told you the same, many of such ? :not bad:

I found out you are banned here for selling low quality, overpriced crap and it just so happens that i had to use one of your pages on priv server i play (playertheia) - its utter shit.

live with it, i was banned for fake accusations from retarded kids and i have proved this already, that's why i am still here

About selling, i create exactly what people ask me to do.

PS: don't worry, you will see a lot of websites in the future with my credits name in footer

Edited by Dan7E2

You definitely wont bring old times of L2, stop dreaming....Many people tried to do it before you

And to the main question, i had like 40 chars on DN... :) Good ol times

Forget everything mate dont listen to anyone if you wana do it just fukin do it, Fail or success u dont have to lose anything ull even get more experienced in every aspect of lineage2 but first of all you must think like a player sometimes we just want to make things harder like farm enchant and all the other stuff or we try to add a new fancy code to impress some people. If your ideas are original then ull create something unique but you have to find it figure it out man every server has a farmzone a pvp zone multifictionzone some special tattoos and etc roflmao for fuck's sake l2 has a respectively large content to explore! make seven signs and rifts more useful make some changes on some classes to bring them up create a new player in your own server and play like a normal character look for the quests you can edit them even if you goin for a pvp server everything can change just fukin use some mind give some taste! Friendly advice brother no offense.

Edited by L2Mytheon

It's not "ware" nor "where", it's were.

Those server from the "good days" of l2 will never come back even if you open an 1:1 replica of those servers.

This.

It's not about the server features, it's about the people who are (not) playing it (anymore).

Looong time ago, we were playing it almost all day long. Sleep? No thanks, let's play. School? No thanks, let's play.

Present day. Let's play? No thanks / No time / Let's bot. Servers are dead because of us. The game is not entertaining, addictive as it used to be. You have to deal with it. You can't bring old good times, no matter what.

Edited by SweeTs