high five [L2J] L2 A E P V P

xxdem

Haters gonna hate.

I hate people like you and you know why?

Cause you wil always flame and blame the server and the server admins and you will be online 22/7 playing pvp and trying to become something on the server but you won't cause you're just a little nab which will always cry for the server balance cause you don't know how to play but this isn't your problem, your problem will be always the administrator and his "Corruptions" cause since you can't kill someone means that he's a corrupted char and he got better gear than you.

Wake up, he aint gonna get more items from you, he just simply got skills something which you don't have and you won't have if you think like this.

/peace

u dont get it i played in l2 aepvp for 2 days only so what are you talking about killing and  things dude como'n i have friends from kalamata and as you see even the owner of the server said that he was helping guys from kalamata! 

PS: in this server i joined for 2 days and i get banned because i appear with over 250 glits in my inventory and i got banned so what are you talking about i was online 22/7?

PS:1 how i get those glits simple Cruel Riders the hard farm monsters are Ally and this smart administrator was using cruels close to each other so if u Use the skill of necromancer  Skill name : Curse Discord to cruels Guess WHAT! CRUELS FIGHTING EACH OTHER!! AND GUESS 1 MORE THING! THE DROPS GOES TO YOUR INVENTORY! cool eh?

PS:3 for tips or bugs for this server feel free to send me a message.

and the TIP for the owner if u have raids close to the sea remove them eehehehheheheh 

u dont get it i played in l2 aepvp for 2 days only so what are you talking about killing and  things dude como'n i have friends from kalamata and as you see even the owner of the server said that he was helping guys from kalamata! 

PS: in this server i joined for 2 days and i get banned because i appear with over 250 glits in my inventory and i got banned so what are you talking about i was online 22/7?

PS:1 how i get those glits simple Cruel Riders the hard farm monsters are Ally and this smart administrator was using cruels close to each other so if u Use the skill of necromancer  Skill name : Curse Discord to cruels Guess WHAT! CRUELS FIGHTING EACH OTHER!! AND GUESS 1 MORE THING! THE DROPS GOES TO YOUR INVENTORY! cool eh?

and the TIP for the owner if u have raids close to the sea remove them eehehehheheheh 

Lmao, thats how Curse Discord is supposed to work on a bugless server, that being an exploit in case of aepvp tho was fixed thanks to you 2 years ago. You live in the past kiddo.

PS: Its stupid to say about bugs when the server's owner is one of the best l2j developers around. I can fix anything in seconds, Curse Discord took me 2 seconds thanks to your report.

Curse Discord took me 2 seconds

That's a lie! You will not even open skills folder within 2 seconds. Else you have tons of shortcuts for various folders. :troll:

That's a lie! You will not even open skills folder within 2 seconds. Else you have tons of shortcuts for various folders. :troll:

Im talking code-wise

only had to comment out the code

Source code

Again, thanks KomplE, I will add you to my contributors list. 

On 3/11/2016 at 7:15 PM, pidi21 said:

You are a clown, you and your friends donated more than 400e on the server.

PS: I still remember your words, "Please accept 100e for dyna set, cuz I either spend them here or loose them on gambling"

Im done reading your crap

Edited by Vision

you didn't get what he said. he said that if someone wanted to pay hand to hand he would have better prices. that's all. not that he will give items for free. i played on AePvP and i was (then) xdem's friend and didn't receive a single item, his answer was "go farm it's not hard".

• 1 month later...

I saw some discussion about server wipe, is it true? Will there be hidden donations at the re-opening? Cause I'm interested

Actually a wipe would prove beneficial to the server but I highly doubt he's going to wipe now with all those donators. The server started while it was not ready BUT the server itself was attractive (500 people on during the GO). A wipe would bring many of the players who left in the first days back since most of the problems the server had back then are fixed.

Actually a wipe would prove beneficial to the server but I highly doubt he's going to wipe now with all those donators. The server started while it was not ready BUT the server itself was attractive (500 people on during the GO). A wipe would bring many of the players who left in the first days back since most of the problems the server had back then are fixed.

Donators don't affect our in game policies, they are treated like normal players and we don't distinguish, I help all the players in game and I also ignore donators the same way I ignore other players when their requests cant be fulfilled for any reason.

The server can't be wiped as it will degrade the server's reliability others will like it including me others will dislike it for the time lost. We won't wipe the server any time soon because that will be a betrayal to all the players that actually love and support the server and still play (that's about 260 online simultaneously the peak times and just over 150 online from the very early morning till noon where the peak time starts). Of course not proud od these amounts even if the server doesn't consists of bots, afkers or offline shops like most servers 2k16, but active players who PvP fight trade and compete each other.

Right now the server is in a stable phase and features and very newbie friendly farm (farm is much more easier now) and those who quitted are of course welcome anytime.

Donators don't affect our in game policies, they are treated like normal players and we don't distinguish, I help all the players in game and I also ignore donators the same way I ignore other players when their requests cant be fulfilled for any reason.

The server can't be wiped as it will degrade the server's reliability others will like it including me others will dislike it for the time lost. We won't wipe the server any time soon because that will be a betrayal to all the players that actually love and support the server and still play (that's about 260 online simultaneously the peak times and just over 150 online from the very early morning till noon where the peak time starts). Of course not proud od these amounts even if the server doesn't consists of bots, afkers or offline shops like most servers 2k16, but active players who PvP fight trade and compete each other.

Right now the server is in a stable phase and features and very newbie friendly farm (farm is much more easier now) and those who quitted are of course welcome anytime.

how do i join if the website isnt working ?