interlude [L2J] L2Blaze

SeconD

4 hours ago, Griunvaldas said:

Are you serious dude?

You launched new season at December 16 so not even 3 weeks? :))

Better start changing something if you still care about L2blaze :)

Hello, december start was x150, if you did not noticed now started x70 :)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

Why whenever you reopen your crap you advertise it on my forum?

Stupid piece of shit server.

Our players advertise, not administration, so please, cry your rivers in your topic :)

10 hours ago, SeconD said:

Our players advertise, not administration, so please, cry your rivers in your topic :)

Bla bla "my players are to be blamed - my advertising event has nothing to do with it".

Typical bot admin response.

Edited by L2 OvC

13 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

Bla bla "my players are to be blamed - my advertising event has nothing to do with it".

Typical bot admin response.

Omg :D Sorry, there is not any free space in topic for little crying ladies with some no name server :D btw, who you are? Never heard any server like yours, again some creepy guy with one week server. Run forest from here to your ladies area.

Edited by SeconD

10 hours ago, SeconD said:

Omg :D Sorry, there is not any free space in topic for little crying ladies with some no name server :D btw, who you are? Never heard any server like yours, again some creepy guy with one week server. Run forest from here to your ladies area.

I think you're abit confused, the only one week server around here is yours, according to the amount of times you advertise your piece of shit on my server it seems you know it pretty well, and the small time intervals in which you advertise shows perfectly how often you reopen your server, "1 week server" is a compliment for you, all the other users comments here saying your server is a piece of shit proves it.

P.S.

Untitled.thumb.png.0ee4b50ee3a4828e4393f2d587c262ed.png

I assume you don't know math so let me translate it for you: 110 days means nearly 4 months of uptime.

So keep your 1 week server thoughts to yourself, where it is most suitable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 8:30 PM, metallica1 said:

in site says 1200 online but all areas is empry max 20 online 😄

jaja 😄 gg gf joker

Players gonna play, ppl like you just gonna cry. Go to some russian server with REAL 10k on 😄

Edited by Vision

20 hours ago, SeconD said:

jaja :D gg gf joker

Players gonna play, ppl like you just gonna cry. Go to some russian server with REAL 10k on :D

33684802_1655639961151863_17993640932540

We all know that you use fake players..when player logout still online ...even if they try to log in again they need to try twice...old trick

This photo is just old,l2blaze got no more than 50 real players and after 2 days server is empty,same as l2axe (same owner) he re-opening servers only for some $,however server is dead since the day of the opening.

7 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

We all know that you use fake players..when player logout still online ...even if they try to log in again they need to try twice...old trick

Show me your old trick, make a video how do you logout and your players still online.

They all logout too? :D yeah, yeah.. Why some many jealous ppl?

29683175_1598817923500734_69886868652338

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SeconD said:

Show me your old trick, make a video how do you logout and your players still online.

When I played before 1 year, on logout my players was still online. Only when I used restart and then exit, my player disappeared.

Also, after 3 or 4 days, there wasn't enough players for trade. Only 20-30 real players.

So, as I can see with facts, you are using fake online in your server. We all know that anyway..

Something else.. Back to 2015, I had a clan with a girl for leader.. You gave her full boss jewels, and we had more than 3 sets without to kill even Queen Ant. That's tragic dude. ;)

Anyway..

21 minutes ago, SeconD said:

29683175_1598817923500734_69886868652338

Really?do you think i will download your patch and i will let you mining with my cpu?