Did You Know What Is Wrong ? <No Update>

I have this problem...

image.jpg

I can't make update... 

-I have delete LoL and re-instal
-I have delete all files and again this
-I have change user on windows and delete the past

Please if someone don't know why i have this problem and how i can solved DON'T TALKING 

Thnx in advance...!!!

o this happens to me too sometimes

turn off peer-peer

also when it hits 0 just restart patcher

thnx for fast answer and good morning :P 

Edited by cryptonakos4444

1. Completely restart your computer and try patching again, make sure you've given the patcher a reasonable amount of time as sometimes it will appear "stuck" at a certain percentage even though it's working. (Please note this may take up to a few hours or more for some players with limited connections or regional issues)

2. Run League of Legends in Administrator Mode. this game--as well as others--require certain permissions to run correctly. Normally, the default permissions work just fine. However sometimes when a new update from Windows or your internet security software is applied; certain default settings may be reconfigured to cover any security holes that may have been present in the previous build. This may also inadvertently hinder the client from checking all of its files--33% is about when the patcher rechecks all the client files.

3. Power cycle your router and modem. If your internet connection is having intermittent issues it can improperly "filter" off the traffic from the patcher. Normally, this will be some settings on the PC side and restarting your PC will fix it right up. Sometimes, this issue is on the router/modem side which means even after restarting your PC, the same problem occurs. Power cycling your router and modem means you unplug both devices from their power source, wait about 5 minutes, plug in your modem, wait for the lights to all light up properly, plug in your router, wait for all the lights to all light up properly, and you're on your way again. You may want to restart your PC after taking these steps.

4. Turn off Peer-to-Peer: You can do this by going to the Settings menu in the patcher and uncheck Peer-to-Peer. The reasoning behind this is if your network or ISP specifically filters P2P traffic, it may inhibit the patcher from getting the latest patch. You may want to run the Repair feature afterwards.

5. Make sure that lol.launcher.exe is listed as an exception in your firewall, incomplete downloads or blocked downloads can cause the patcher to get stuck on certain files.

6. Uninstall Pando Media Booster - Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs

7. Make sure you're completely up to date on your Windows Updates and have restarted your computer after installing any recent updates.

8. Click on the two gears in the upper right of the patcher window and try the repair option.

9. Try switching regions, letting it finish the update and then switch back to the region where you want to play.

10. Do a Winsock reset by going to your Windows Button -> Search Programs and Files -> Type in "CMD" (without quotes) and hit enter -> In the window that pops up type in "netsh winsock reset" (again without quotes) let it run then restart your computer

11. Temporarily disable firewall and anti-virus software, especially for anti-virus software, after a patch it may no longer recognize your old LoL executables as safe (this is doubly true for non-mainstream (not Norton/McAfee) antivirus software).

12. Close your game completely then go to your Riot Games install folder -> Navigate to the RADS Folder -> Inside the RADS Folder go to the Solutions Folder -> Inside the Solutions Folder delete the content and then attempt to repatch.

13. Close your game completely then go to your Riot Games install folder -> Navigate to the RADS Folder -> Inside the RADS Folder go to the Projects Folder -> Inside the Projects Folder delete the LoL_Launcher folder and then attempt to repatch. 

Now i have make update success full... But if i going to ''Launch''... Nothing...!!! :/

image.jpg

Edited by cryptonakos4444

I do that many times... i delete some files (with 50MB) and look here... 

image.jpg 

Update again... 1726MB :P 

[GR] Εσύ πρέπει να με παρακολουθείς... Δεν εξηγείτε... :D  :P  :lol: [GR]