Signature For Stacy Doll

Authority

• 2 weeks later...

The reason behind it is meh but besides that i applaude you.

if you applause this, i quit vfx design and everything relative to this... humanity is fucked up.

you never did design in the first place LOL

bitch please non greek or french or any other fucking creature keep head higher than me in this. Your knowledge in vfx is like pregnancy test... NEGATIVE

:D crawl back to your cave troller

AccessDenied jajaja If You are The best Designer Why You no are GFX I Only Ask hmm Now Answer  :D

I can make a topic tomorrow doing some show-off of my workflow 2013-2015 in ph only (i wont even bother give you projects in any other software since your knowledge is really low). Btw u can take a fast look in some shitty projects i did: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199983-vfx-showoff/?do=findComment&comment=2533926

who told you that i want to be mod and who told you that even if i wanted i can be more than 40min per day online.

Beside i am the best designer with no doubts.. relax you will learn too even tho is not your passion.

Ps. thanks for merge i did shit with double posting

Edited by AccessDenied

bitch please non greek or french or any other fucking creature keep head higher than me in this. Your knowledge in vfx is like pregnancy test... NEGATIVE

I can make a topic tomorrow doing some show-off of my workflow 2013-2015 in ph only (i wont even bother give you projects in any other software since your knowledge is really low). Btw u can take a fast look in some shitty projects i did: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199983-vfx-showoff/?do=findComment&comment=2533926

who told you that i want to be mod and who told you that even if i wanted i can be more than 40min per day online.

Beside i am the best designer with no doubts.. relax you will learn too even tho is not your passion.

hmm really Kid i dont care about your fuking projects if your fuking projects are good  why you no are One Of the Best Designers here? ..

Edited by Authority

hmm really Kid i dont care about your fuking projects if your fuking projects are good  why you no are One Of the Best Designers here? ..

Aacualy why the fuck do u even answer? i wanted talk with the guy who said "i applaused" why u are being fucking 10 years old and answer to me? Cleary the best design you can do is to download a google image and add a text on it... kids pff

i took over your thread like how the hajis took over germany

feast your eyes on the true designer (me)

Aacualy why the fuck do u even answer? i wanted talk with the guy who said "i applaused" why u are being fucking 10 years old and answer to me? Cleary the best design you can do is to download a google image and add a text on it... kids pff

kids the simple answer from one real kid 10 years old Go to school your friends are waiting you go go run :D