New Augmentation System (Enchant-Like)

An4rchy

HAHAHAHA not from you though. Judging from your coding questions around 2013.

Sweets nice mindset. Then people should stop developing l2 cuz people will bot.

In 2013 I was fluent in java, prior 2013 I admit that I had many misunderstandings and difficulties in Java due to my C++ background.

"You know" referencing, nullity and the boolean logic of c++ are far different than of Java and being said that Java is very very similar to c++ I was trying to code c++ style which was bad practice but still enough to make me fluent in java in a matter of months. Everyone learns on his mistakes, including me.

PS: the you know in quotes because you actually don't know. I'm Just saying, in greek "τροπος του λεγειν"

In 2013 I was fluent in java, prior 2013 I admit that I had many misunderstandings and difficulties in Java due to my C++ background.

"You know" referencing, nullity and the boolean logic of c++ are far different than of Java and being said that Java is very very similar to c++ I was trying to code c++ style which was bad practice but still enough to make me fluent in java in a matter of months. Everyone learns on his mistakes, including me.

PS: the you know in quotes because you actually don't know. I'm Just saying, in greek "τροπος του λεγειν"

And you guess that you are the only one evolving in this universe. Right.. Well ok then :)

I guess you're naive enough not to read other comments. It can be done and the solution was just revealed.

I don't bother reading comments from people acting smart. There would be another solution, hooking the client and creating a new "enchant-like" window function to be used, but I was referring to my mistake stating there is a packet handling the list.

Edited by Asmodeus

I don't bother reading comments from people acting smart. There would be another solution, hooking the client and creating a new "enchant-like" window function to be used, but I was refering to my mistake stating there is a packet handling the list.

If you dont bother reading comments from people that act smart then you also don't bother to read comments from smart persons because you think their acting smart. Hell im not saying Im smart but I've just prove you that your whole life is a lie. You probably like to read comments of dogshit and Im okay with that.

I don't bother reading comments from people acting smart. There would be another solution, hooking the client and creating a new "enchant-like" window function to be used, but I was referring to my mistake stating there is a packet handling the list.

Actually you could make an html to choose the item from there, but it wouldn't look as good.

If you dont bother reading comments from people that act smart then you also don't bother to read comments from smart persons because you think their acting smart. Hell im not saying Im smart but I've just prove you that your whole life is a lie. You probably like to read comments of dogshit and Im okay with that.

How old are you? How could you tell to someone, you just happened to be on the same forum topic, that his whole life is a lie?

I don't get it, except, if this forum is your whole life.. Get a life buddy.

Regards.

Actually you could make an html to choose the item from there, but it wouldn't look as good.

Oh why it wouldnt? You want me to give you another "patent" that you already know but you fail to use it as a problem solving technique? 

Be my guest again "-h"

How old are you? How could you tell to someone, you just happened to be on the same forum topic, that his whole life is a lie?

I don't get it, except, if this forum is your whole life.. Get a life buddy.

Regards.

I will try not to act the bad guy and flame your stupidity, but please take a few minutes and read my post again it will change your life

I will try not to act the bad guy and flame your stupidity, but please take a few minutes and read my post again it will change your life

And again, how old are you? flame my stupidity? Buddy what's wrong with your attitude? Mommy didn't give you much attention as a kid? Acting tough and smart won't help you.

Also are you acting like that in real life?

Edited by Asmodeus

And again, how old are you? flame my stupidity? Buddy what's wrong with your attitude? Mommy didn't give you much attention as a kid? Acting tough and smart won't help you.

Also are you acting like that in real life?

To answer your question, No I don't.

In my eyes you'r post shows me yet another retard that denies facts. Fix that, and I'll fix myself.

What I give you: A real solution to the problem

What you give me: I don't care for the solution, you're just a smartass I don't read your comments.

enough entertainment for today gn

To answer your question, No I don't.

In my eyes you'r post shows me yet another retard that denies facts. Fix that, and I'll fix myself.

What I give you: A real solution to the problem

What you give me: I don't care for the solution, you're just a smartass I don't read your comments.

enough entertainment for today gn

First of all who asked you for a solution? Secondly what exactly is the problem? Thirdly what makes you think I'm here looking for a solution? There are tens of ways to get around the issue I suggested but still. You're out of topic, you just keep insulting someone you don't even know and I bet you wouldn't keep insulting me if you was facing me in real life. So cut the crap big talker.

First of all who asked you for a solution? Secondly what exactly is the problem? Thirdly what makes you think I'm here looking for a solution? There are tens of ways to get around the issue I suggested but still. You're out of topic, you just keep insulting someone you don't even know and I bet you wouldn't keep insulting me if you was facing me in real life. So cut the crap big talker.

rofl

Oh why it wouldnt? You want me to give you another "patent" that you already know but you fail to use it as a problem solving technique? 

Be my guest again "-h"

You seriously have anger issues or something xD

Mister "-h", what I meant saying that it wouldn't look good is that the whole process would change (selecting item, clicking ok). Oh, just to cover up for your patents about this, no, ConfirmDlg wouldn't look the same either.

But then again, I should just stop posting because you are looking for drama and fights, not a discussion. You should really focus on what you do right than trying to be the smartass attacking people you know nothing about. I have my account up and running for over 6 years and no one has something negative to say about me. I acknowledge my skills in l2j and coding and I do not demand respect, I earn it. What about you? Oh I forgot, you wouldn't be posting with a 200 post account if it was otherwise... Just a friendly advise, stop trying to be a smartass and actually try to give suggestions and help people learn rather than throwing rocks from your cave. I have nothing to hide and I clearly admitted my mistake, but you are still here crying for fck knows what reason.

You seriously have anger issues or something xD

Mister "-h", what I meant saying that it wouldn't look good is that the whole process would change (selecting item, clicking ok). Oh, just to cover up for your patents about this, no, ConfirmDlg wouldn't look the same either.

But then again, I should just stop posting because you are looking for drama and fights, not a discussion. You should really focus on what you do right than trying to be the smartass attacking people you know nothing about. I have my account up and running for over 6 years and no one has something negative to say about me. I acknowledge my skills in l2j and coding and I do not demand respect, I earn it. What about you? Oh I forgot, you wouldn't be posting with a 200 post account if it was otherwise... Just a friendly advise, stop trying to be a smartass and actually try to give suggestions and help people learn rather than throwing rocks from your cave. I have nothing to hide and I clearly admitted my mistake, but you are still here crying for fck knows what reason.

You represent things they way you want, trying to look like the virgin Mary. I have absolutely no problem with you and I neither attacked you, I've just gave you the solution to your problem and then you attacked me for insulting your mate, as for the respect, even as the easily most hated person on this forum, eventually everyone admires my skills, my work and my limitless potential when it comes to L2J custom coding.

Mr Virgin Mary, you earn your respect selling codes of 10-15 lines for the small amount of 15eu? why you just dont share it? We both know that you won't sell it to more than 2 persons before it gets forgotten or shared

You represent things they way you want, trying to look like the virgin Mary. I have absolutely no problem with you and I neither attacked you, I've just gave you the solution to your problem and then you attacked me for insulting your mate, as for the respect, even as the easily most hated person on this forum, eventually everyone admires my skills, my work and my limitless potential when it comes to L2J custom coding.

Mr Virgin Mary, you earn your respect selling codes of 10-15 lines for the small amount of 15eu? why you just dont share it? We both know that you won't sell it to more than 2 persons before it gets forgotten or shared

Wow, are you really that blind? I'll try to answer, but please try to watch.

First of all, I represent things the way they are, it just happened to be the way I want too :) As for not attacking me, check again. You tried insult me by saying I do not have even the basic knowledge of l2j networking. Unless I'm the blind one here?

I did not attack you for insulting Elfocrash, I only said that you should not judge someone unless you are sure what you're talking about. And from what I've seen in the past 2 (not sure, might be more) years, all you (this is plural) do is flame and not discuss. Therefore, I reasonably assumed that you have no clue about his progress or his current state in programming so all I did was point out that fact.

Moreover, what's the point possessing some skills if you only keep them to yourself? People to NOT admire your work/skills, they acknowledge it, as I do, but that has nothing to do with respect.

Regarding my code, just for your information I have already sold it 2 times (currently discussing about a 3rd one in skype). 10-15 lines? I see no valid point there. An NPC buffer is no more than 20 lines and yet it changed the history of lineage 2 private servers when it first came out, so please don't tell me about lines because you know yourself that my code is something nice and unique in a server. Oh, about the price, ask anyone and he will tell you I NEVER overcharge anything I sell. My prices are below reasonable for the simplest reason that I enjoy coding and I do not plan on making money out of l2j (at a proper job, sure, but I like to think of l2j as a hobby).

And yeah, the code will be forgotten or shared, just as many other codes (some of them being yours as well). That's just the way it is.

Oh and btw, I think I have already proven I share for the community, you can check yourself :)

Edited by An4rchy