Selling L2Off Files Now?

You do not get access to these files, aside from "templates" (so script pack + HTMLs, which may, in turn, have templets). They setup your machine with a software-encrypted partition and then manage the server files remotely.

From the chronicles that are provided, it looks somewhat legit: no claims that would be obviously false.

The fact that they provide classic BUT DO NOT provide neither IO server nor support for "WorldRaid" sounds highly dubious. Most likely classic is GD-extended. But then again, if you *want* classic, you obviously don't have a clue about what it is, so anything will pass. I believe that's the only reason they provide it (the demand, I mean).

You can buy any of the products. High Five: $ 10,000; Gracia Final: $ 5,000; GD Tauti: $ 15,000; Classic (v 1.0) $ 45,000; Tera $ 60,000 
For more information, please contact Skype. or atleast thats what they say...

Edited by Jovial

Feel free to read here:

https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php?t=38671

The legitsite was l2off.info and the salesman was Jerth Clause. The l2off.biz is a fake website in order to scam people, and the skype of them is gerth instead of jerth. I got in touch with real "Jerth" and he confirmed they are fake.

They closed but don't their clients still have "access" to the files (still renting it)?

In any case, its impressive how much tighter they are, as nothing has leaked from them.

They closed but don't their clients still have "access" to the files (still renting it)?

They never had acces to files.

In any case, its impressive how much tighter they are, as nothing has leaked from them.

They never had acces to files.

By access i meant they still kept their servers open. 

• 4 weeks later...