(2018) Full H5 Community System And Engine

Αχού τι γλώσσα είναι αυτή? Πιπέρι ...

Είσαι τόσο ανίδεος που δεν γνωρίζεις ούτε τα βασικά το sunrise/reunion ξεκίνησε πριν καν υπάρξει l2tales. 

3 hours ago, ThitisTV said:

bre gamimene ti den katalabenis apo thn stigmi pou dimosieftikan ta arxeia tou tales ta ekanes ola copy kai ebgales to l2jsunrise kathisterimene

Guys, first of all sunrise start when his name was "Reunion" and I was one of the first members. And l2tales files wasn't shared in any ru forum, and ofc not here. 
And jabber its a friendly guy who I talk a few times, included when some people enter to steal to their house, I know him. And I buy the zeus engine before, and its 100% own work from him. U can see the source all do it in HES way (a bit hard to understand if you didnt know spanish a bit, but its programming doesnt need it anyway, just read the code and comments from him) and I say its own way bcoz u see, its  a lot of code and all done in the same way from him, and have procedures at db,etc. Then stfu if you didn't know some stuff, dont open your moud just bcoz its free.

btw I know now why u have -3 reputation.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 7:07 PM, Mank1z said:

Guys, first of all sunrise start when his name was "Reunion" and I was one of the first members. And l2tales files wasn't shared in any ru forum, and ofc not here. 
And jabber its a friendly guy who I talk a few times, included when some people enter to steal to their house, I know him. And I buy the zeus engine before, and its 100% own work from him. U can see the source all do it in HES way (a bit hard to understand if you didnt know spanish a bit, but its programming doesnt need it anyway, just read the code and comments from him) and I say its own way bcoz u see, its  a lot of code and all done in the same way from him, and have procedures at db,etc. Then stfu if you didn't know some stuff, dont open your moud just bcoz its free.

btw I know now why u have -3 reputation.

Thanks a Lot. 

You were one of the first customers I had.

6 hours ago, Stive said:

For classic mobius?

Yeap :D I will post it here when i finish it.

:D

For now i work it in Zaken for a Client :D Soon i will work in the others.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jabber, i bought the zeus engine a year ago.Accept my skype request please (l2services_2), i have some issues.
Keep the good working

Thank in advance

Edited by L2SupportServices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not answering all the messages. I was full in my work which ended tomorrow (I hope!) And will begin first to finish the Adaptation for a friend the zaken (Just core/data) version then the others.

• 2 months later...

I have finished the adaptation of the ZeuS Engine to L2JMobius (Zaken, Antharas, Saviors, High Five, Erthia, Underground, Helios, and Grand Crusade)

For this month (August) to see the performance of the engine I will leave it at € 120.-

Any questions please communicate to my Email: adm.jabberwock@gmail.com or vicentesotosalinas@gmail.com (The last email i allways use hangouts (gtalk).-

Soon i will Make a short video for you can see :) 

Edited by jabberwock

New Features!!

- Dressme: Now you can make an Item of exclusive use of a Clan or Char for days that you want at a price fixed by you.

- PvP Instance: I have included a new type of zone that allows a Player to Drope certain items that you want.

- Potion System: This system of Pots allows to give a certain amount of heal (cp, hp, mp) depending on the item and Player Class.

New Feature Added:

Wish List (with command .mywishlist)

·         Allow Add items you want to buy via Auction House, Bid House and Sell Store.

·         When an item is in the list you will automatically receive an email with the sales information.

·         Items on your wish list last 7 days.

Now ZeuS work with:

L2JServer (Freya & High Five)

L2JSunrise (Trunk & Branches)

L2JMobius (Zaken, Antharas, Saviors, SevenSigns, High Five, Erthia, Underground, Helios, Grand Crusade, Salvation & EtinasFate)

Email: adm.jabberwock@gmail.com   -    vicentesotosalinas@gmail.com

Edited by jabberwock