Pride Style C6/g3

Makedonec

Your point is not bad either. I know it sounds childish to say that, but believe me, it's more childish if you passed an age and Lineage II remains your only business.

I agree 100% with you!  but as I told you keep it for your self and  let us understood it is way better and you will be pround about it!

I agree 100% with you!  but as I told you keep it for your self and  let us understood it is way better and you will be pround about it!

Money motivates people and they have to rush the opening - and by that I'm insinuating anything. That was my only point.

Edited by Trance

Money motivates people and they have to rush the opening - and by that I'm insinuating anything. That was my point.

1 word  low profile = all  look at aepvp he was talking about his self like he was something special or he create something special same for wargate same for prelude.. let your work talk for you!

1 word  low profile = all  look at aepvp he was talking about his self like he was something special or he create something special same for wargate same for prelude.. let your work talk for you!

I personally like that xdem had the guts to change many things from the gameplay, while others just copy/paste. Anyways.

So far i cant understand how people spending 10$ ~ 1000$ on wanna be "Pride Like" servers that lasts for like a month or even less on 2k16. About xdem i would accept that he got a nice server, buggy enough coz he didnt bother fix a thing after almost 2 years , he said kinda big words before opening , he hitted like 200~300 people activity and he started with fixxes when almost everyone left. About Finest , i've played there once like years ago , i was fine when i saw that the same bug like on pride worked well (the thingie with print screens), sad storkie tho his team was corrupted enough getting characters with edited skills, gear that noone could get by farming, at least xdem even if he was "corrupted" (no clue if it exists) he wasnt that proud to show it all day long like finest.

So far i cant understand how people spending 10$ ~ 1000$ on wanna be "Pride Like" servers that lasts for like a month or even less on 2k16. About xdem i would accept that he got a nice server, buggy enough coz he didnt bother fix a thing after almost 2 years , he said kinda big words before opening , he hitted like 200~300 people activity and he started with fixxes when almost everyone left. About Finest , i've played there once like years ago , i was fine when i saw that the same bug like on pride worked well (the thingie with print screens), sad storkie tho his team was corrupted enough getting characters with edited skills, gear that noone could get by farming, at least xdem even if he was "corrupted" (no clue if it exists) he wasnt that proud to show it all day long like finest.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198001-l2j-l2-finest/?p=2519497

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198001-l2j-l2-finest/?p=2520952

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/198001-l2j-l2-finest/?p=2521673

ok this reply tell me alot about the rumors that I hear around ;) gl

You're just dev's cheerleader stay back / dance / watch the big players "play" .

Okay lets talk about big players :) bnb c4 Hero PW every one knows me with name Komple

Averia Hero Dreadnought  CP leader in 1 of the most famus clans 

Tell me about your storys :)

d3b967cb985d4ddb915c1fc69da5cc0f.png

fusioned it last week

L2AEPvP is a server with BIG content, game breaking flaws will always be there when the server is being developed live and that can not be avoided only mitigated. Why I rush its opening? Because its Interlude and L2 is dying fast, I always see as time as my enemy, maybe thats wrong but thats another topic.

I always see some people talking about promised features that weren't implemented, let me ask you; even if you had everything ready would you release more stuff while the whole community already tries to exploit the slightest thing and damage the server or crying for balance, mechs etc ? Would you ignore that and keep on unlocking your eatures? I can not do that, and my policy stays strict on releasing features when the server feels stable from the player's point of view and for some forsaken reason thats very hard to happen.

Edited by xxdem

I actually do it because I want to finish a task I started 7 years ago. I left the server to somebody else; long stories.

im ready to wait :D!!!!!!!

im ready to wait :D!!!!!!!

Are you kind of physically or mentally retarded ? you just say here you are ready to wait for what ? Didn't you read that he adds a code every 3 months or whenever he has mood or feels good to develop his shit ? Do you believe that lineage 2 works like that ? Add a code in 3 months then rest and add 1 more code after 8 months ? Trance is a big lier and a personal failure he failed all the times to support his shit one more time will come.

Edited by Aberonn

Are you kind of physically or mentally retarded ? you just say here you are ready to wait for what ? Didn't you read that he adds a code every 3 months or whenever he has mood or feels good to develop his shit ? Do you believe that lineage 2 works like that ? Add a code in 3 months then rest and add 1 more code after 8 months ? Trance is a big lier and a personal failure he failed all the times to support his shit one more time will come.

I bet that you can not sleep at night because of me. That's so sweet of you!  :forever alone like a boss:

Edited by Trance