Seeking Partners For Project L2Off

Hello I have 2 servers Dedicated payments for 3 years would mount a community or a project L2OFF Interlude, Gracia Final or H5 Mid rates, interested send private messages.

Edited by xFear

Actually you used AWS to spawn an instance in order to steal files, you can spawn an instance just for a hour and pay a few pennies.. lol

and it's obvious from your desktop that you tried to get some few files with jd decompiler but you failed. So you seek for victims..

Edited by Asmodeus

Not to brag, but I'm actually certified in AWS infrastructure.

And using an AWS EC2 instance to run a Lineage 2 project would be the absolutely biggest mistake in history.

Even with the smaller EC2 instance sizes you'd still burn up all your money before your grand opening day.

So please, don't ever use AWS EC2 instances for this purpose.
I do recommend using a aws bucket for cloud backup, it's fairly cheap.

Fun fact, dropbox is basically just an interface for an AWS bucket, basically a multi million dollar company and all it does is creates storage buckets in AWS :) 

Remember, with AWS you are billed for IOPS, not just bandwidth used. This is probably what scrubs meant when he said you will burn through your cash before even getting started. An application like an L2 server needs dedicated hardware, or at least to be running on a VM that has very minimal usage restrictions.

Also, Since (and i'm assuming you use one of these) both Vang and AdvExt's extenders are hardware locked. When (not if) AWS decides to move your instance to another physical server the hardware fingerprint will be change, thus killing your activation.

If you do plan to mount a long term project i'd say you were better off buying your own hardware and colocating it to run the world then using AWS to run your web services.

Edited by tk422