[L2OFF] L2Classic

lineage2classic

I did not said they are java, I just assume it's java because nobody has Classic files, excepting Russians and NCSoft. If you have proofs post them up and than all people will shut up, that's the key of success.

Ofcourse they got no reason to cry about the files if they are off or java if the server is set up good.

true storki

Hahaha what a trash community, trash, trash, trash!

Back in the days, you had not even a fucking clue what's the difference between L2j emu or L2OFF, not even a clue how you could obtain it. So many retards claim to use L2OFF and they don't even have Java skills, not to mention C++ which is way harder language.

Pathetic kids, around all maxcheaters, around game, take a fucking life, or stop trolling each topics, proving how "pro" you are. You know nothing, you just wanna prove something that even you all know is not true, stop being trashy, learn to respect and than you will get respect. 

I have not even check or play the beta test of this server, and I won't say my oppinion about this, it's probably java, I have no clue, but until now just Classic Java was released. Not even opalsnow has Classic which is known that he works with vanganth from many years. From what I heard was full of buggs this lineage2classic, so my conclusion was that they run java emulator. But is not bad, actually nobody cares, if the server runs perfect, than can be java, off or even own source.

Bitching around and putting shit players/managers (wannabe) as Akylek that spam each topic to "throw shit" on the servers, it's useless, I remember when he throw  shit on MID now he works for mid, worst thing is he get paid for this, that's retarded stuff, but I am not paying him so I don't care, but this kid is pathetic.

Also if xel says is L2OFF and actually is Java than xeL you should dismiss yourself from the OFF Developer rank because if someone will prove is java and you keep telling is off that mean:

1. You are part of project

2. You have no clue about L2OFF.

Don't take it personal, I know you work with L2OFF, but I said just in case this gonna be proved somehow.

All of these kids that attack other servers are just retarded kids, and all of you know that. Start your own servers and make them perfect, it's impossible, but most of you did not even tried to make a server java in your whole life and you just pissing the rest of developers or community with your complains. 

Stop being retarded, the great developers are sick of you, and most of them don't even bother to open a server anymore, because you are so damn retarded kids that complain about everything, play 3 days or 1 week and than start quit without any reason. If you are bored of this game, gtfo and play Sims or Mario or simply stop pretending you're pro's. Bad attitude, bad players, bad developers, bad administrators, that's why the L2Community is where it is now. 

I did not intend to be rude with someone, I just said my point of view, and I am sure that many players (real players) and real developers, administrators feel the same.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

You have my respect.

Back in the days, you had not even a fucking clue what's the difference between L2j emu or L2OFF, not even a clue how you could obtain it. So many retards claim to use L2OFF and they don't even have Java skills, not to mention C++ which is way harder language.

Pathetic kids, around all maxcheaters, around game, take a fucking life, or stop trolling each topics, proving how "pro" you are. You know nothing, you just wanna prove something that even you all know is not true, stop being trashy, learn to respect and than you will get respect. 

I have not even check or play the beta test of this server, and I won't say my oppinion about this, it's probably java, I have no clue, but until now just Classic Java was released. Not even opalsnow has Classic which is known that he works with vanganth from many years. From what I heard was full of buggs this lineage2classic, so my conclusion was that they run java emulator. But is not bad, actually nobody cares, if the server runs perfect, than can be java, off or even own source.

Bitching around and putting shit players/managers (wannabe) as Akylek that spam each topic to "throw shit" on the servers, it's useless, I remember when he throw  shit on MID now he works for mid, worst thing is he get paid for this, that's retarded stuff, but I am not paying him so I don't care, but this kid is pathetic.

Also if xel says is L2OFF and actually is Java than xeL you should dismiss yourself from the OFF Developer rank because if someone will prove is java and you keep telling is off that mean:

Don't take it personal, I know you work with L2OFF, but I said just in case this gonna be proved somehow.

All of these kids that attack other servers are just retarded kids, and all of you know that. Start your own servers and make them perfect, it's impossible, but most of you did not even tried to make a server java in your whole life and you just pissing the rest of developers or community with your complains. 

Stop being retarded, the great developers are sick of you, and most of them don't even bother to open a server anymore, because you are so damn retarded kids that complain about everything, play 3 days or 1 week and than start quit without any reason. If you are bored of this game, gtfo and play Sims or Mario or simply stop pretending you're pro's. Bad attitude, bad players, bad developers, bad administrators, that's why the L2Community is where it is now. 

I did not intend to be rude with someone, I just said my point of view, and I am sure that many players (real players) and real developers, administrators feel the same.

Sorry Lineage2Classic for posting in your server ad. 

Because I respect your project I will not include my signature in this post.

The quoted post requires more attention which is why I post here.

L2 and maxcheaters has always had its spammers.

But what I've seen the last weeks when promoting my own new server is that things have really changed here on Maxcheaters.

Before, people used this forum to find a decent server to play on.

It seems like now people look for good projects then proceeds to bash, complain and give false accusations about the server before it even opens.

Damaging the reputation of the project for the small % who still uses this forum for the purpose stated above.

A lot of members here will have a look at these topics, but majority aren't even looking for new servers, especially not serious projects.

Only new victims to spam and collect posts.

Therefor I've decided that once my Sticky period is over for my private server, then I will no longer update it here on maxcheaters.

It's not worth it anymore. And I've been a member for over 6 years so it pains me a bit to state this.

I'd suggest all serious projects to do the same and leave Maxcheaters promotions for the "1 month then shut down" L2J servers.

Lineage2Classic, other server owners might see you as a threat to themselves and are only focused on getting 1000+ players and even more in donations.

Myself and my team on the other hand respect your project and wish you the best of luck.

Skylord, Krea .... omg, u so stupid.

Write to admin for approve.

I talk with him, he show me all, and ai.obj include....

just one screen > http://i.imgur.com/qhhdIhL.png

if u need other approve - talk with Koll on forum lineage2classic

Edited by TooOldGlof

np, still java 

Are you mentally retarded? I said that I assume, that doesn't mean I said it's java, stupid retarded kid, learn some english you silly shit.

I said that if is not java, than start proving to these guys if they ask for some images, just show them what files you got.

I do not agree with their attitude, but if 200 users ask for prove, than prove it.

Btw, as it seems you all are focused on some other things...just to mention today is first day of open beta with live rates, so maybe you all could log in and look for yourseves what it really looks like. 

I didn't see any clear proof till now that is l2j. If you post some proofs , please feel free. Til now I got proof in pm that is l2off  . I don't post because is a decision made by them and I respect. About the part that I'm part of the team. No, I'm not. And about part that I don't have any clue about l2off (in case is prooved that is l2j (considering fake print wich i kind of doubt acording some name on their forum)) well you know better than :D

Edited by xeL

Dear friends!

We are happy to announce that Final Open Beta test started successfully!

Really lot of people came to visit us and test the server! And of course we couldn't stop ourselves from celebrating it with a bit of alcohol fireworks!

9ibb5s.png

All the problems, which players had during first 1-1.5 hours were caused by the Stress test. We had to make it to test everything and push equipment to the limits so we can check everything and prevent any problems on the Grand Opening.

We want to thank everyone, who joined the Final Beta test. And we will be happy if you will continue testing our server for any errors.

Sincerely yours,

Classic Team

mhr1i1.png

rm35l5.png

2wowshx.png

fbfic1.png

It was the fireworks spree (fireworks... fire... sparks). And he was one of the most active. 

No bad intentions, everyone was just having fun :)

• Vision changed the title to [L2OFF] L2Classic