Classic Club has recently updated their profile pic on Facebook:

(...)

So I assume they'll be updating to 2.0 this month - and on 2.0 there's an achievement system which gives newbies crazy bonuses on leveling up, such as +100%/+50% XP/SP scrolls, buff scrolls, 10 minute song/dance scrolls even... If I was to start on CC again I'd wait a couple of days for the 2.0 update  :P

That doesn't assume anything at all they said the same thing when they started

They try to get new Players by advertising on google and facebook but their numbers don't increase cause of Pay 2 Win Server and everyone running around with ++ weapons and top gear (i hear comments from everywhere)

Newbie zones are empty and so does economy on lower level villages are non existent

More Classic Servers will start "soon" 2.0

If you say low lvl zones and economy is dead you need to log out from the server u are playing then, cuz for sure is not the same as this one.

But i see from older posts you were always hating on this project for some reason its unknown for me. Well you are precistent i give you that, but i dont think its achieving much since server keeps growing in a noticeable way and it has been giving ppl more fun then they had in all their l2 life.

2.0 coming this month, or next, or next... Doesnt matter much as long as it will come working and not like some other certain servers who tryed to rush stuff and crashed their faces after couple of weeks.

From someone who doesnt play anymore as much as i would want, this is for sure the best none russian server of the last couple of years in my opinion.

If you say low lvl zones and economy is dead you need to log out from the server u are playing then, cuz for sure is not the same as this one.

But i see from older posts you were always hating on this project for some reason its unknown for me. Well you are precistent i give you that, but i dont think its achieving much since server keeps growing in a noticeable way and it has been giving ppl more fun then they had in all their l2 life.

2.0 coming this month, or next, or next... Doesnt matter much as long as it will come working and not like some other certain servers who tryed to rush stuff and crashed their faces after couple of weeks.

From someone who doesnt play anymore as much as i would want, this is for sure the best none russian server of the last couple of years in my opinion.

Last line is true,one of the greatest..

That doesn't assume anything at all they said the same thing when they started

They try to get new Players by advertising on google and facebook but their numbers don't increase cause of Pay 2 Win Server and everyone running around with ++ weapons and top gear (i hear comments from everywhere)

Newbie zones are empty and so does economy on lower level villages are non existent

More Classic Servers will start "soon" 2.0

I don't get why you keep hating on CC so much... Yeah the D grade market isn't as livid as on server start but it's still not problem to find at least ~5 to 10 trades with D weapon in Giran Harbor so I think that's pretty good.

I agree that those ++weapons suck but it's just the way this chronicle is, and it doesn't really stop Classic Club from being one of the greatest server opened in past 2 years.

I don't get why you keep hating on CC so much... Yeah the D grade market isn't as livid as on server start but it's still not problem to find at least ~5 to 10 trades with D weapon in Giran Harbor so I think that's pretty good.

I agree that those ++weapons suck but it's just the way this chronicle is, and it doesn't really stop Classic Club from being one of the greatest server opened in past 2 years.

++ so true.

Towns are empty due to the fact players can use offline shop for free in giran harbor, and so all market moved there, not in towns.

Well i guess if u were expecting to find newbie zones full in a 1year and some months server, then yeah, u might feel it is empty, tho thats a total lie.

Edited by k4y

kappa server is empty , i logged in before 3 days . giran empty gludio empty aden empty and some farm zones that i tried to, no reason to start playing as a newbie

Because literally all shops are at Giran Harbor you walnut  :fappa: It's 15 months old server, people start gathering around level 40, if you want to start you need to prepare exp solo for first few days.

Because literally all shops are at Giran Harbor you walnut  :fappa: It's 15 months old server, people start gathering around level 40, if you want to start you need to prepare exp solo for first few days.

40+ zones are empty too. what are you talking about? top russians party rmting and op donations destroyed server, that's why they are creating new profitable high five server.

Well if thats your opinion i feel a bit sry for you. This coming fron someone who left club to try skelth, came back to club after susbscrition ended, tried some other private that opened and came again back to club, then friends convinced me to tryanother private that open like 3 months ago and was again another bump so went back to club... Now i can say for as long as it exists i will play there cuz everytime i tried something else turned out to be garbage and i just wasted time i could have used on club.

Hello, friends!

Some more latest videos from our amazing Talking Island x3

Enjoy!

PvP

Sieges

And if you are still not with us, JOIN NOW!!! Our amazing server is waiting for you!!!

Website - http://l2classic.club/

Forum - http://l2classic.club/forum/

Facebook - https://www.facebook...85542171547133/

Best regards,

Classic Team

40+ zones are empty too. what are you talking about? top russians party rmting and op donations destroyed server, that's why they are creating new profitable high five server.

Meanwhile Forest of Mirrors 24/7 full, thank you for your contribution to the discussion though  :roflmao:

Is this server dead yet?

Stable +1k for past year, patch 2.0 coming very soon which is going to drastically pump up the activity again. Check the sieges before the 2.0 patch:

Hello, dear friends!

Here are some more new videos for you to enjoy!

https://youtu.be/AE8X6JtNEWs

And if you are still not with us, JOIN NOW!!! Our amazing server is waiting for you!!!

Website - http://l2classic.club/

Forum - http://l2classic.club/forum/

Facebook - https://www.facebook...85542171547133/

Best regards,

Classic Team