[L2OFF] L2Classic

lineage2classic

Dear friends!

Our server is over 9 months old and still full of people! We can't be happier!

Here are some of latest PVP on our amazing server!

More videos You can find on our Forum and Facebook page!

And if you are still not with us, JOIN NOW!!! Our amazing server is waiting for you!!!

Website - http://l2classic.club/

Forum - http://l2classic.club/forum/

Facebook - https://www.facebook...85542171547133/

Twitter @L2_Classic

Best regards,

Classic Team

l2j files

The opposite was proved lots of times already, but it's fun that someone still trying :)

:happyforever:  How come Classic x3 doesn't have all Classic Features if its L2OFF? xD

classic x3 missing lots of classic features, missing lots of packets -> c4 based xD

Love your Cruma Tower snipes mobs how come is L2OFF? Official is not spawned! Its random spawn with chance from killing mobs  :alone:

classic x3 custom adapt code confirmed...

I can also tell you more "bugs" why its not a classic Server, just start with stats ;)

Edited by DreamStage

:happyforever:  How come Classic x3 doesn't have all Classic Features if its L2OFF? xD

classic x3 missing lots of classic features, missing lots of packets -> c4 based xD

Love your Cruma Tower snipes mobs how come is L2OFF? Official is not spawned! Its random spawn with chance from killing mobs  :alone:

classic x3 custom adapt code confirmed...

I can also tell you more "bugs" why its not a classic Server, just start with stats ;)

Your reputation score of -2 is quite self-explanatory here.

Anyway if you played there you'd know it's not java, and even if it was, who cares? Server is 9 months old and still attracts newcomers, Giran Harbor is crowded with shops, on all high level locations you have to PvP for farm spots and most importantly everything that needs to work, works. 

So even if it was Somalian Java pack for 5$, L2Classic Club staff does everything to make it work flawlessly. That's what matters.

Fake Players from l2s walking around and not answering you + fake shops selling items at forced prices ye really normal server...

Auction System with Admins selling gear+++ for $$$$ typical russian style server

Players with some awesome "custom" character Stats

Russian Community...

The best an Ertheia pack trying to be Classic  :rage:

l2classic x3 only throws sand to those who never played the real Official Classic before

RTM Sellers RTM Buyers and Bots around newbie zones everywhere...

That Server has only population due to his domain being lineage2classic first time even after copyrighting retail's domain

Plus being the first of the classic private servers released

But lacks the real Classic gameplay, who cares about fake online without the real Classic Chronicle if many knew how Classic is different from all others nobody would be there only fools or those who never tried to stay at a real Classic Server - Official after Innova's screw it and then what was left? the only classic made at 2015

Soon there will be more let's wait cause im sure it will be much better then this russian money machine crap...

And about my reputation, dont worry its nothing compared to my negative judgments nobody likes negative judments dont they?

Server full of sins...

Edited by DreamStage

Fake Players from l2s walking around and not answering you + fake shops selling items at forced prices ye really normal server...

^no proof

Auction System with Admins selling gear+++ for $$$$ typical russian style server

^no proof

Players with some awesome "custom" character Stats

^no proof

Russian Community...

^true, there're a lot of Russians... But not more than international community, so no problem.

RTM Sellers RTM Buyers and Bots around newbie zones everywhere...

^Checked ingame, can confirm is not true (or maybe I was just lucky enough to not encounter a single one?)

That Server has only population due to his domain being lineage2classic first time even after copyrighting retail's domain

Plus being the first of the classic private servers released

But lacks the real Classic gameplay, who cares about fake online... 

^Admins never released online numbers, so how could they fake it?

Soon there will be more let's wait cause im sure it will be much better then this russian money machine crap...

^Invalid argument, server has zero P2W donations.

Server full of sins...

^Still one of the most honest servers released in past 5 years :)

^-^

I have proofs already just look at auction system's items owners, maybe they become more discrete. Newbie zones,bots fake players roaming around everywhere they dont even know when to stop farming (days farming there)

Character Stats - Sniffing packets you can know everything about it including the amount of bots and unlimited boxes

Only a blind monkey wants to protect his territory like sharks in water

Theoretically you defend your best interests but with facts you will not be able to deny the truth.

And proofs are all around several Forums and from those Players who already left l2classic club  ^-^

Besides you have your positive opinion i have my negative one if you can't handle the truth then your off my league or just lock the topic for positive feedbacks

Edited by DreamStage

I have proofs already just look at auction system's items owners, maybe they become more discrete. Newbie zones,bots fake players roaming around everywhere they dont even know when to stop farming (days farming there)

Character Stats - Sniffing packets you can know everything about it including the amount of bots and unlimited boxes

Theoretically you defend your best interests but with facts you will not be able to deny the truth.

And proofs are all around several Forums and from those Players who already left l2classic club  ^-^

Besides you have your positive opinion i have my negative one if you can't handle the truth then your off my league or just lock the topic for positive feedbacks

Well you talk about 'proofs' being 'somewhere out there', I can't really take much of it.

I do recognize that there were a lot of bots when server started, but we're talking about 5 or 6 months back. The server has been pretty clean by then.

I'm not saying there are no bots anymore, but very limited ammount, since the botting is only possible for max ~40 level, all high level locations have PvP for farming spots so the botting would be quite ineffective.

I can only see "blah blah blah blah" and nothing, i repeat nothing from what you said is real.

Whos eyes you are trying to "open"? :) People, who is playing, sees it. And our population is only growing.

If you want people to believe in your crap, try to stop bullshitting and show proofs of your crap. Oh, wait... You can't. That's why you will just keep blablaing.

Keep going, free bumps are never bad :D

I have proofs already

Ok guys i'll show you some proof in some time until i gather them all from different sources ;)

Yep, that's what was needed to proof. No proofs till now, just blabla.

Well, will be waiting :)

• Vision changed the title to [L2OFF] L2Classic